Logic Programming

jim

May 25, 2008, 10:28:29 PM5/25/08
to Clojure
I just uploaded a file to the files area that implements a logic
programming system from the book "The Reasoned Schemer" in Clojure.

This book is a sequel to "The Little Schemer" and I was having a tough
time wrapping my head around the concepts, so I translated the system
to Clojure. The book shows how to extend Scheme to include
declarative logic programming, like Prolog. As I learned more, I
discovered this is also the basis of the pattern matching in Erlang.
If you're interested in logic programming, I would recommend "The
Little Schemer". Though as I said, I was having a tough time getting
it until I translated it to Clojure. Hopefully this will help others.

jim

Rich Hickey

May 27, 2008, 7:29:20 AM5/27/08
to Clojure
Very neat - thanks!

Rich

David Nolen

Aug 19, 2012, 5:42:15 PM8/19/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Benjamin Chi <bch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim. Where is that located? Thanks.

http://github.com/jduey/mini-kanren

semperos

Aug 20, 2012, 9:37:30 AM8/20/12
to clo...@googlegroups.com
miniKanren has been ported by David Nolen as well and is part of the core set of Clojure libraries: