Clojure Conj extracurricular activities spreadsheet

Fogus

Oct 25, 2011, 12:11:24 PM10/25/11
to Clojure
All,

We talked about the possibility of getting some ideas about
extracurricular activities during the Conj days (and possibly training
days). I've created a spreadsheet at the link below to collect
ideas. It is not my intention to be the organizer of these
activities. Instead, if you have an idea then please be prepared to
own it. The matter of space for these activities would need to be
worked out by Conj planners or activity organizers, but having a list
would help that process.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alim_jfrt24MdDFqZVZsNW0tamtQR2pPTHJZTkN6Y0E&hl=en_US

I've entered an example, feel free to add your own ideas. :-)

This should be epic.

Fogus

Oct 25, 2011, 12:16:04 PM10/25/11
to Clojure
Please note that nothing is too humble! If you have a cool piece of
code or technique that you'd like to show off for 10 minutes then by
all means put it on the spreadsheet.

David Nolen

Oct 25, 2011, 12:21:29 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
ClojureScript Birds of a Feather (I'm not going to lead this one though, but it seems like an obvious add)
miniKanren / core.logic Birds of a Feather (I'm open to leading this one)

David

David Nolen

Oct 25, 2011, 12:38:39 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
BTW, is this meant to be editable by anyone else? Or are you going to collect the ideas off this thread and enter them?

David

Fogus

Oct 25, 2011, 12:42:46 PM10/25/11
to Clojure
> BTW, is this meant to be editable by anyone else? Or are you going to
> collect the ideas off this thread and enter them?

It should be editable by anyone with a Google account. Please let me
know if that's not the case.

Chas Emerick

Oct 25, 2011, 1:24:11 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to add a column for people to add themselves (either by name or handle) as "planning to attend". Even an inaccurate count would help the organizer ensure a proper space is found for the session/workshop/talk/whatever.

- Chas

Roger Austin

Oct 25, 2011, 2:10:14 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
One idea would be to organize something for people wanting to set up local
clojure meetups. I don't think this needs to be a BOF, but I don't know the best
way to promote the idea.

Anyone coming with family and/or spouse-dates? If so, let us locals know so
we can suggest some local activities.
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roger-austin/8/a4/60
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek

nchurch

Oct 25, 2011, 3:17:02 PM10/25/11
to Clojure
This is not coding-related, but do we have any musicians in the
group? I'm going to have a violin with me and would love to jam or
sight-read. Maybe the Overtone guys would be interested in this?

If there's any interest I'll set up a doodle poll to see what
instruments people might play or have.

Chas Emerick

Oct 25, 2011, 3:31:43 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
You could just add the "session", and ask that attendees indicate their instrument in the "attending" column?

- Chas

Michael Fogus

Oct 25, 2011, 10:25:41 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
We built quite a large list before the internet graffiti started
taking over, so if you have an addition then please post it here and
it'll be added.

Chas Emerick

Oct 25, 2011, 10:30:20 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I'd suggest adding a header row (in large, bold type, perhaps) that indicates the desired process.

- Chas

zerokarmaleft

Oct 25, 2011, 10:44:32 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please sign me up for ClojureScript, core.logic, tooling, music, pallet, Overtone, Literate Programming, and webstuffs.

jt

Oct 25, 2011, 10:53:31 PM10/25/11
to Clojure
Like to attend the Go and Literate Programing sessions.

Luc Prefontaine

Oct 25, 2011, 11:26:01 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Please add me to "Clojure and the web",

Luc P.

--
Luc P.

================
The rabid Muppet

Alex Baranosky

Oct 25, 2011, 11:37:10 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Very nice collection of Clojure goodness. The Conj is shaping up to be great!

Sean Corfield

Oct 25, 2011, 11:38:46 PM10/25/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Luc Prefontaine
<lprefo...@softaddicts.ca> wrote:
> Please add me to "Clojure and the web",

Me too please. I already added myself to Clojure Tooling before the
document got locked down :)
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."

Robert Levy

Oct 26, 2011, 12:33:20 AM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
me too! :)

Baishampayan Ghose

Oct 26, 2011, 12:41:29 AM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com

Fogus,

Please add me to ClojureScript, MiniKanren, Go and the Heroku drinkup.

Regards,
BG

---
Sent from phone, please excuse brevity.

Gary Poster

Oct 26, 2011, 8:22:10 AM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm not sure how many of these I'll practically be able to attend, but I'll be optimistic. Please mark me down for Clojure and the web, literate programming, core.logic / minikanren, and music (voice, bringing it).

Gary

David Cabana

Oct 26, 2011, 11:48:32 AM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to the 'Literate Programming' and 'Heroku Drinking' sessions.

Luc Prefontaine

Oct 26, 2011, 11:48:47 AM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it's me again,

new subject: Java Dependency Injection using Clojure, presentation. 30mns max including Q&A.
if it extends will end this with a couple of drinks.

Please add me to the ClojureScript talk, Pallet and ClojureCLR.

I'll bring my clones with me :)

Thank you,

Luc

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:25:41 -0400
Michael Fogus <mef...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ted Leung

Oct 26, 2011, 1:48:56 AM10/26/11
to Clojure
I'd like to attend ClojureScript and MiniKanren.

Thanks,

Ted Leung

On Oct 25, 9:41 pm, Baishampayan Ghose <b.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fogus,
>
> Please add me to ClojureScript, MiniKanren, Go and the Heroku drinkup.
>
> Regards,
> BG
>
> ---
> Sent from phone, please excuse brevity.
> On Oct 26, 2011 10:03 AM, "Robert Levy" <r.p.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > me too! :)
>
> > On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >> Me too please. I already added myself to Clojure Tooling before the
> >> document got locked down :)
> >> --
> >> Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
> >> An Architect's View --http://corfield.org/
> >> World Singles, LLC. --http://worldsingles.com/
> >> Railo Technologies, Inc. --http://www.getrailo.com/

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Oct 26, 2011, 1:04:13 PM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please sign me up for Overtone, Music and Literate Programming.

Ambrose (ambrosebs)

Michael Fogus

Oct 26, 2011, 7:48:36 PM10/26/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I've given edit rights to organizers and people on this thread, so
please feel free to make additions and modifications. :-)

Kevin Lynagh

Oct 27, 2011, 2:07:09 AM10/27/11
to Clojure

On Oct 26, 4:48 pm, Michael Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've given edit rights to organizers and people on this thread, so
> please feel free to make additions and modifications.  :-)Please add me to

ClojureScript
Heroku Drinkup
Literate Programming
The web and Clojure

Also add a new activity:

D3 and ClojureScript: Data visualization on the web
20 minute intro, 40+ minutes hacking
Host: Kevin Lynagh, ke...@keminglabs.com

Declarative DOM manipulation for interactive statistical graphics.
Working examples using the D3 JavaScript library from ClojureScript:

http://keminglabs.com/cljs-d3/

Also possible discussion of developing a pure-Clojure(Script) library
that leverages Incanter code and higher-level functional idioms for
composing data graphics.

Daniel Solano Gomez

Oct 27, 2011, 6:41:51 PM10/27/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Tue Oct 25 14:10 2011, Roger Austin wrote:
> One idea would be to organize something for people wanting to set up local
> clojure meetups. I don't think this needs to be a BOF, but I don't know the best
> way to promote the idea.
>
> Anyone coming with family and/or spouse-dates? If so, let us locals know so
> we can suggest some local activities.

I will be joined by my wife and our toddler. I think she's planning on
visiting some of the local museums while we're there, but I don't think
she has any specific plans, yet.

As far as things on the spreadsheet that interest me are:

1. core.logic/minikanren
2. Tooling BoF
3. Jamming with Overtone
4. Web and Clojure

I'd like to propose a new activity: Android. It'd be more of a hack and
chat about doing Android development in Clojure. Some things to talk
about could include creating Clojure-friendly tools for Android
development and perhaps the possibility of an Android contrib module.

Thanks,

Daniel Solano Gómez

signature.asc

Carin Meier

Oct 27, 2011, 9:01:53 PM10/27/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please sign me up for ClojureScript, Heroku Drinkup, and the Web and Clojure.

Another thing I would be interested in hearing about and discussing is development techniques with Clojure and ClojureScript.  What practices people are using and finding that work best for them.

Arnoldo Muller

Oct 28, 2011, 5:49:14 AM10/28/11
to Clojure
Fogus,

Please add me to the core.logic, Heroku drinkup and Jamming with
Overtone.

Arnoldo

On Oct 25, 6:11 pm, Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> We talked about the possibility of getting some ideas about
> extracurricular activities during the Conj days (and possibly training
> days).  I've created a spreadsheet at the link below to collect
> ideas.  It is not my intention to be the organizer of these
> activities.  Instead, if you have an idea then please be prepared to
> own it.  The matter of space for these activities would need to be
> worked out by Conj planners or activity organizers, but having a list
> would help that process.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alim_jfrt24MdDFqZVZsNW0t...

Benny Tsai

Oct 28, 2011, 11:57:47 AM10/28/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please add me for core.logic, Heroku Drinkup, and Jamming with Overtone.

blcooley

Oct 28, 2011, 3:41:05 PM10/28/11
to Clojure

On Oct 27, 5:41 pm, Daniel Solano Gomez <cloj...@sattvik.com> wrote:

> I'd like to propose a new activity: Android.  It'd be more of a hack and
> chat about doing Android development in Clojure.  Some things to talk
> about could include creating Clojure-friendly tools for Android
> development and perhaps the possibility of an Android contrib module.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Daniel Solano Gómez

I would definitely attend an Android activity.

Gary Trakhman

Oct 28, 2011, 4:06:19 PM10/28/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to:

clojurescript
core.logic
the web and clojure

Federico Brubacher

Oct 28, 2011, 6:07:30 PM10/28/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Pleas add me to

Clojurescript
Heroku drinkup

Federico Brubacher
@fbru02

lance bradley

Oct 28, 2011, 7:08:54 PM10/28/11
to Clojure
I will be at the tooling and heroku discussions, packing heat

On Oct 28, 3:07 pm, Federico Brubacher <fbrubac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pleas add me to
>
> Clojurescript
> Heroku drinkup

ffailla

Oct 28, 2011, 10:51:53 PM10/28/11
to Clojure
Put me down for:

ClojureScript
core.logic

Thanks!

Frank Failla

Edmund

Oct 29, 2011, 5:28:38 AM10/29/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to:

- ClojureScript
- core.logic/miniKanren
- Heroku Drinkup
- Literate Programming

Thanks.

Krukow

Oct 30, 2011, 7:10:17 AM10/30/11
to Clojure

On Oct 25, 5:11 pm, Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This should be epic.

Indeed. Please sign me up for:

* ClojureScript
* Pallet

Brian

Oct 30, 2011, 11:39:10 PM10/30/11
to Clojure
Please sign me up for:

* ClojureScript
* core.logic / minikanren
* Go
* Jamming with Overtone
* The web and Clojure

Michael

Oct 31, 2011, 7:32:02 AM10/31/11
to Clojure
Can someone add me (michael.campbell) to:

The web and Clojure and
Java Dependency Injection Using Clojure

Many thanks.

Fogus

Oct 31, 2011, 7:36:39 AM10/31/11
to Clojure
I've added everyone to this thread as an editor of the spreadsheet.
Please feel free to add yourself and your sessions at your leisure.

h.h

Oct 31, 2011, 1:58:06 PM10/31/11
to Clojure
Can someone add me (hunter.hutchinson) to:
* Clojurescript
* Go
* Pallet
* D3 & Clojurescript
* The web & Clojure

Thanks!

Larry Johnson

Oct 31, 2011, 5:12:03 PM10/31/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Damn, Damn, Damn.  I'm very new to clojure, and joined this forum just a few weeks ago.  The fact that there are sessions at Clojure Conj  on two of my passions (Go and Literate Programming), and that I'm unable to attend, frustrates me to no end.

I assume that the session on Go refers to the Asian board game known as  Go/Baduk/Wei Chi.  If someone could pop a note to me offline on what work Clojure programmers are doing with Go, I'd really appreciate it.

Off the Beaten Path in Technology
http://otbeatenpath.wordpress.com

Gary Trakhman

Oct 31, 2011, 5:18:17 PM10/31/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I think we're just playing it, no? :-) Isn't it really really hard
to solve go?

Larry Johnson

Oct 31, 2011, 5:22:55 PM10/31/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Ahh.  Yes, it is really, really hard.  I may have misunderstood the nature of the session.

Larry

Jim Oly

Nov 1, 2011, 11:04:48 AM11/1/11
to Clojure
I am interested in the cKanren and go meetings, and I would be happy
to add myself to them if given spreadsheet access.

Jim

Matthew Boston

Nov 1, 2011, 2:11:15 PM11/1/11
to Clojure
Fogus, could you give me rights to edit or just add me to these
extras:

ClojureScript, Clojure tooling, Heroku Drinkup, Overture, The web and
Clojure.

Thanks,

Matthew Boston
@bostonaholic

David Nolen

Nov 3, 2011, 3:46:40 PM11/3/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Any thoughts about when / where these events can take place? Is it possible to get access to a projector? Or do we have to fend for ourselves?

David

On Tuesday, October 25, 2011, Fogus <mef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> We talked about the possibility of getting some ideas about
> extracurricular activities during the Conj days (and possibly training
> days).  I've created a spreadsheet at the link below to collect
> ideas.  It is not my intention to be the organizer of these
> activities.  Instead, if you have an idea then please be prepared to
> own it.  The matter of space for these activities would need to be
> worked out by Conj planners or activity organizers, but having a list
> would help that process.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alim_jfrt24MdDFqZVZsNW0tamtQR2pPTHJZTkN6Y0E&hl=en_US

> I've entered an example, feel free to add your own ideas. :-)
>
> This should be epic.

Gary Trakhman

Nov 4, 2011, 12:13:54 PM11/4/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I can offer my personal projector if it's needed.

David Nolen

Nov 4, 2011, 12:17:33 PM11/4/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Wow that would be awesome!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Gary Trakhman <gary.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can offer my personal projector if it's needed.

Michael Fogus

Nov 4, 2011, 9:16:08 PM11/4/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
> Any thoughts about when / where these events can take place?

At this point it would be great if a Conj-planning heavyweight could
step in and provide some additional ideas... although solutions would
be great too. :-)

Nick Brown

Nov 4, 2011, 9:52:31 PM11/4/11
to Clojure
I'm interested in the core.logic and the web and clojure sessions.

On Oct 25, 12:11 pm, Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> We talked about the possibility of getting some ideas about
> extracurricular activities during the Conj days (and possibly training
> days).  I've created a spreadsheet at the link below to collect
> ideas.  It is not my intention to be the organizer of these
> activities.  Instead, if you have an idea then please be prepared to
> own it.  The matter of space for these activities would need to be
> worked out by Conj planners or activity organizers, but having a list
> would help that process.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alim_jfrt24MdDFqZVZsNW0t...

Doug South

Nov 5, 2011, 10:37:11 AM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com, clo...@googlegroups.com

According to the conference schedule the conference room is available until 11pm on Thursday. I don't know how big the room is, but as long as the Overtone folks don't get too loud ;), that might be a good place and time to have a mini open conference. As long as all the people involved take responsibility for returning the room to it's "conference state" at the end of the night, that might work well?

Regards,
Doug

Sent from my iPhone

daly

Nov 5, 2011, 5:00:36 PM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
What times are available?
How can I choose a time for the literate session?

Tim Daly

Christopher Redinger

Nov 5, 2011, 10:10:06 PM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, November 4, 2011 9:16:08 PM UTC-4, Fogus wrote:

At this point it would be great if a Conj-planning heavyweight could
step in and provide some additional ideas... although solutions would
be great too.  :-)

Oh, I guess that's me.

See the floorplan for reference.

We have the Oak Forest ballroom until midnight on Thursday and Friday and until 5pm on Saturday. This room holds 300 people. Since this is the main conference room, we would need it back in the same setup when the room is locked up at midnight that we need it when it is unlocked the next morning.

We have the Atrium area, which is setup to hold around 50 people at round tables, until midnight on Thursday and Friday and noon on Saturday. This is designated as our "game area." So, Go should definitely be happening here. This is an open area, and will feel more publicly accessible, passersby will possibly stop to see what's going on if it looks interesting.

We have the Presidents Boardroom until midnight on Thursday and Friday and 6pm on Saturday. This is a small room that can hold about 20. So, smaller groups should use this room.

There are also smaller public spaces round the ballroom where people could meet up for some organized hack sessions, etc.

But, keep in mind that things are pretty heavily scheduled during this time as well. The plan is to have lightning talks in the ballroom on Thursday evening. Of course, many of those can be combined with the planning that's happening here. And Friday night, we have the party at the ArtSpace.

Beyond that ... Chas said something about using his room when I mentioned I was wondering when and where all of these things were going to take place. I'm going to have to assume everyone that wants to organize some kind of activity is willing to do something similar. :)

daly

Nov 5, 2011, 10:24:00 PM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
So, to be specific, lets assume that the literate programming
session will meet in the presidential boardroom at 7pm on
wednesday evening. It will likely be a small group and I don't
expect it to take long. It is only scheduled for 15 minutes.

Tim Daly

Chas Emerick

Nov 5, 2011, 11:48:49 PM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Nice, thanks for the pointer and details.

Hrm, I *did* say that, didn't I? :-P  There's surely bar areas people can overtake, etc., but yeah, last resorts call for desperate measures.

- Chas

Phil Hagelberg

Nov 5, 2011, 11:54:34 PM11/5/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com

For what it's worth, the Heroku Drinkup is turning into Drinks at the
Game Room on Wednesday sponsored by Heroku, so find me or other Heroku
folks if you're coming in early for a drink ticket.

-Phil

Christopher Maier

Nov 6, 2011, 8:06:22 PM11/6/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in attending the core.logic, overtone, literate programming, web, and clojurescript sessions.

Thanks!

-Chris

Christopher Redinger

Nov 7, 2011, 10:53:55 AM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:46:40 PM UTC-4, David Nolen wrote:
Any thoughts about when / where these events can take place? Is it possible to get access to a projector? Or do we have to fend for ourselves?

We have modified the contract with the hotel to keep the projector in the main ballroom on Thursday evening until midnight.

David Nolen

Nov 7, 2011, 11:14:51 AM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!

David

David Nolen

Nov 7, 2011, 11:18:37 AM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Anybody mind if the miniKanren / cKanren presentation happens at 6pm Thursday in the main ballroom?

David

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Christopher Redinger <redi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Michael Fogus

Nov 7, 2011, 11:27:50 AM11/7/11
to Clojure
Organizers,

I've added time/room columns. Please fill in your desired values.

There is bound to be some overlap, but we're all friends here so I
suspect that shifting can be worked out. :-)

daly

Nov 7, 2011, 1:31:47 PM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Well, despite my best efforts I'm unable to edit the spreadsheet.

The Literate Software talk was supposed to be at 7pm in the
Presidents Ballroom but it appears that Pallet has reserved that
time.

I'll default to the old-fashioned BOF schedule board when I
arrive to try to post a time and place.

Tim Daly

Luc Prefontaine

Nov 7, 2011, 2:07:31 PM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Same for me. I'll find a spot depending on the final schedule. I would like myself to attend some of
these meetings :)

Luc P.

--
Luc P.

================
The rabid Muppet

Michael Fogus

Nov 7, 2011, 2:10:11 PM11/7/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
> Well, despite my best efforts I'm unable to edit the spreadsheet.

I invited you to edit with the literatesoftware address but
unfortunately I do not know how that might work without a Gmail
account... apparently not at all. Apologies. I am certain that a BOF
schedule board will appear somehow.

Paul Mooser

Nov 8, 2011, 10:48:44 AM11/8/11
to Clojure
Please sign me up (or give me edit access to the document and I'll add
myself) for:

core.logic / minikanren
clojure tooling
heroku drinkup
D3 and clojurescript
clojurescript
literate programming

Thanks!

ckirkendall

Nov 8, 2011, 8:08:57 PM11/8/11
to Clojure
Please sign me up (or give me edit access to the document) for:

ClojureScript
Clojure Tooling
The Web and Clojure

Thank you!

fyuryu

Nov 8, 2011, 8:55:04 PM11/8/11
to Clojure
Please add me to the following:

ClojureScipt
core.logic
Clojure tooling
ClojureCLR
Literate Programming
D3 and ClojureScript

Thanks,
Roland Sadowski

Andres Gomez

Nov 8, 2011, 9:19:52 PM11/8/11
to Clojure
Im in for wednesdays drinkup and thursdays lighting taks (i would like
to give a 5 -10 min lighting talk)

Nick Brown

Nov 8, 2011, 11:25:08 PM11/8/11
to Clojure
Drinks + Clojure sounds like a good idea for me. What time will it
be?

Chas Emerick

Nov 10, 2011, 12:33:51 PM11/10/11
to Clojure
In the interests of helping with scheduling (and, mostly, common sense
given the obvious significant overlap in likely interested parties),
I've merged the Counterclockwise-specific tooling BoF into the general-
purpose Clojure tooling BoF.

If you want to talk about Counterclockwise specifically, check out the
tooling BoF and we'll figure out a time and place for a ccw-specific
discussion.

Cheers,

- Chas

Chas Emerick

Nov 10, 2011, 3:02:27 PM11/10/11
to Clojure
The Clojure tooling BoF will be in the President's Boardroom tonight,
10pm - 11pm.

- Chas

Daniel Solano Gomez

Nov 10, 2011, 3:18:40 PM11/10/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
The Clojure development with Android BoF session will be in the Willow
Oak room from 6-7 this evening.

On Fri Oct 28 12:41 2011, blcooley wrote:

> On Oct 27, 5:41 pm, Daniel Solano Gomez <cloj...@sattvik.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to propose a new activity: Android.  It'd be more of a hack and
> > chat about doing Android development in Clojure.  Some things to talk
> > about could include creating Clojure-friendly tools for Android
> > development and perhaps the possibility of an Android contrib module.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Daniel Solano Gómez
> >

> I would definitely attend an Android activity.

signature.asc

Benny Tsai

Nov 10, 2011, 4:19:28 PM11/10/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if the "Web and Clojure" session will be taking place tonight or another night?

Gary Trakhman

Nov 10, 2011, 5:27:23 PM11/10/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
confirmed tonight

Chas Emerick

Nov 10, 2011, 6:01:44 PM11/10/11
to clo...@googlegroups.com
CORRECTION:

The Clojure tooling BoF will *now* be in the Oak Forest room (main ballroom) tonight, 10pm - 11pm. I guess we weren't going to fit in the boardroom…

- Chas