Recently I joined the Clojure contribution list.
And I was wondering where I could help or contribute?
For ClojureCLR I had the following ideas:
- I had the idea in ClojureCLR of instead using the DLR write the compiler
directly to IL and making Clojure ready for WinRT on Windows 8. What do you
think? Silly idea, or yes go for it?
- The next idea that I had was merge the idea behind Leiningen together
with Nuget (Cluget)?
- Or work on the problem with the assemblies (1 file = 1 assembly,
executables only work in the Clojure class path, ...).
- Bringing Clojurescript to ClojureCLR so we can integrate it with ASP.NET
MVC for example?
- Any other feature that is missing in the ClojureCLR?
Any other work that I can do (I am polyvalent, I can work around JVM and
CLR). Maybe for starter writing tests for certain parts? Please do tell me
and I help.