clojure.lib volunteer needed: renamespacer

1 view

Stuart Halloway

Jan 25, 2010, 8:12:54 AM1/25/10
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
As I look at all the clojure code I already support, I wish I had a
tool that automated the "rename namespace" refactoring. If the
creation of clojure.lib causes a dozen namespace moves, such a tool
would simplify converting existing code.

As with any automated refactoring, it does not have to be perfect:
Using clojure.walk to replace symbols and moving files from one
location to another would be a great start.

Anybody want to volunteer to write this? Better yet, does it (or a
better approach) already exist?

Stu