Becoming a member of Clojure's Assembla spaces

Rich Hickey

Jun 17, 2009, 1:13:42 PM6/17/09
to Clojure Dev
Anyone with a CA can become a member of our Assembla spaces. Just get
an Assembla login (please use a recognizable name), select 'Watch this
space' on the Clojure spaces, and then ask here and I'll bump up your
membership level from watcher to member.

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/clojure
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/clojure-contrib

Thanks,

Rich

Chas Emerick

Jun 17, 2009, 1:58:10 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
I am now a watcher of both projects, FYI.

Thanks,

- Chas

Stephen C. Gilardi

Jun 17, 2009, 2:09:32 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

I'm already a member on clojure-contrib. I've started watching clojure now.

My name now shows up as Steve Gilardi.

Thanks,

--Steve

Rich Hickey

Jun 17, 2009, 2:09:49 PM6/17/09
to Clojure Dev
Ok, you're now a member.

Jarkko Oranen

Jun 17, 2009, 2:26:42 PM6/17/09
to Clojure Dev
Hi.

I'm watching both clojure and -contrib now. The username is
"chousuke".

--
Jarkko

Paul Stadig

Jun 17, 2009, 2:39:29 PM6/17/09
to Clojure Dev
I'm in Assembla as pjstadig, and watching both clojure and clojure-
contrib.

Paul

Chas Emerick

Jun 17, 2009, 2:40:36 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Lacking any other proper export from google code's issue tracker
(thanks a lot, google!), chousuke and I are about to start manually
importing the issues from google code into assembla. So, please don't
create any issues in the clojure assembla space until we give the all-
clear (I can't imagine it'll take more than an hour).

Thanks,

- Chas

Toralf Wittner

Jun 17, 2009, 4:13:13 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 10:13 -0700, Rich Hickey wrote:
> Anyone with a CA can become a member of our Assembla spaces. Just get
> an Assembla login (please use a recognizable name), select 'Watch this
> space' on the Clojure spaces, and then ask here and I'll bump up your
> membership level from watcher to member.

Hi Rich,

Started watching Clojure space now as well. Login is twittner.

Thanks,
Toralf

Konrad Hinsen

Jun 17, 2009, 4:43:07 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
On 17.06.2009, at 22:13, Toralf Wittner wrote:

> Started watching Clojure space now as well. Login is twittner.

Same here - login khinsen.

Konrad.

Tom Faulhaber

Jun 17, 2009, 5:02:17 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Me too: tomfaulhaber

Chas Emerick

Jun 17, 2009, 5:35:42 PM6/17/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Chousuke just finished the last of the import from google code, so
feel free to file new issues on assembla. Thanks for your patience.

- Chas

Fogus

Jun 17, 2009, 8:10:54 PM6/17/09
to Clojure Dev
Just started watching the Assembla clojure and contrib spaces.

Username: fogus

-m

Michel Salim

Jun 18, 2009, 3:31:35 AM6/18/09
to Clojure Dev
On Jun 17, 1:13 pm, Rich Hickey <richhic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone with a CA can become a member of our Assembla spaces. Just get
> an Assembla login (please use a recognizable name), select 'Watch this
> space' on the Clojure spaces, and then ask here and I'll bump up your
> membership level from watcher to member.

I'm now watching both -- username is hircus

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim

Stuart Halloway

Jun 19, 2009, 10:17:53 AM6/19/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
I am stuart.halloway.

Stu

David Miller

Jun 21, 2009, 12:39:32 AM6/21/09
to Clojure Dev
login = davidmiller

-David Miller

Meikel Brandmeyer

Jun 21, 2009, 1:23:19 PM6/21/09
to Clojure Dev
Hi Rich,

CA is filed and Assembla spaces are watched.
Login: meikelbrandmeyer

Sincerely
Meikel

Christophe Grand

Jun 21, 2009, 3:41:37 PM6/21/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My login is cgrand and I am a watcher.

Christophe
--
Professional: http://cgrand.net/ (fr)
On Clojure: http://clj-me.blogspot.com/ (en)

Nicolas Buduroi

Jun 21, 2009, 6:31:07 PM6/21/09
to Clojure Dev
I'm registered as budu. I will start *really* contributing in the
coming weeks.

;-)

- budu

Tchavdar Roussanov

Jun 24, 2009, 10:53:10 PM6/24/09
to Clojure Dev
I am watching both clojure and clojure-contrib.
My username is: troussan

Tchavdar

Remco van 't Veer

Jun 25, 2009, 1:31:37 AM6/25/09
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
I am a watcher now for both spaces. Thanks.

Frantisek Sodomka

Jun 25, 2009, 10:34:28 AM6/25/09
to Clojure Dev
Hello, I started watching Clojure. I should be fine with Clojure
Contrib already.

Thank you, Frantisek