February meetup Thurs 7pm: Clojure on Android

Jeremey Barrett

Feb 21, 2011, 9:08:15 PM2/21/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
We'll be meeting this Thursday at the studio (1024 Studewood), at 7pm. Daniel will be talking about his Clojure REPL for Android. Very cool!

I'll order Pink's pizza again, if people liked that last time. Please RSVP for pizza so I know how much to order. And bring $5 to donate to the cause if you're having any. :)

The usual instructions:

LOCATION
1024 Studewood is a block-ish south of 11th on Studewood, aka Studemont, aka Montrose. If you're coming north on Studewood, it's on your right just past Stella Sola (which is on the left). It's a small green house, the only one that sticks out almost all the way to the road. It will make you think it's a photography studio, because it is.

DO NOT PARK IN THE LOT NEXT DOOR. YOU MAY GET TOWED.

There are driveways immediately on either side of the house, sufficient for two cars each (unless you drive something big). Otherwise, park on a side street (10 1/2 St.), they're easily accessible across Studewood, or curbside on Studewood. Just don't park in the the lot(s) right next to the studio, they are used as valet space for Stella Sola.

See you Thursday!

Jeremey.

Nelson Morris

Feb 22, 2011, 9:29:33 AM2/22/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. I'm interested in pizza if it's cheese or veggie.

-
Nelson Morris

Keith Lancaster

Feb 22, 2011, 9:31:40 AM2/22/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. No pizza for me :-(.

Nelson Morris
February 22, 2011 8:29 AM

I'll be there. I'm interested in pizza if it's cheese or veggie.

-
Nelson Morris
Jeremey Barrett
February 21, 2011 8:08 PM

--
Keith Lancaster
email: klancas...@acm.org

Jeremey Barrett

Feb 22, 2011, 10:42:08 AM2/22/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
We'll definitely get a cheese, at least.

Jeremey.

Michael Pellon

Feb 22, 2011, 11:28:10 AM2/22/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
+1 for pizza

Steven Reynolds

Feb 22, 2011, 4:48:53 PM2/22/11
to clj-h...@googlegroups.com
+1 for me for pizza. I'll do any kind of pizza that doesn't have anchovies. I'm ok with a veggie pizza if you want to go that route.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Jeremey Barrett <j...@rot26.com> wrote:

--
Steven Reynolds
steven.lam...@gmail.com