April 2009 meeting

Gary Bernhardt

Mar 3, 2009, 5:09:34 PM3/3/09
to cl...@googlegroups.com
Since there's been some interest in moving to a different day, let's
try having the next meeting on the second Monday of April: April 6th
2009, at 6:30 PM. (This also makes my PyCon planning more flexible,
which is a happy coincidence. :)

We also need a topic for the next meeting! I think we've exhausted
everyone who has offered to do one (if not, please let me know). Is
anyone interested in doing a talk?

If no one steps up, you may all be subjected to me proselytizing about
The Two One True Editors and Nugent complaining about admins who
refuse to learn Unix. You have been warned! ;)

--
Gary
http://blog.extracheese.org

Christian Wyglendowski

Mar 3, 2009, 5:16:09 PM3/3/09
to cl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Gary Bernhardt <gary.be...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since there's been some interest in moving to a different day, let's
> try having the next meeting on the second Monday of April: April 6th
> 2009, at 6:30 PM. (This also makes my PyCon planning more flexible,
> which is a happy coincidence. :)

The 6th is actually the first Monday. That said, I'm happy to do it
another Monday. The second Monday of each month is fine by me.

Christian
http://www.dowski.com

Gary Bernhardt

Mar 3, 2009, 5:20:39 PM3/3/09
to cl...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Christian Wyglendowski
<chri...@dowski.com> wrote:

> The 6th is actually the first Monday.  That said, I'm happy to do it
> another Monday.  The second Monday of each month is fine by me.

The 6th is, of course, incapable of being the second Monday in any
month. I fail. :(

The 13th it is, then!

I would normally take this opportunity to ask whether you have any
talks in mind, but you just did the Civ IV one, so I'll refrain. :)

--
Gary
http://blog.extracheese.org