Is it possible to move files in a another directory in Clementine?

Stefan Franz

Jan 5, 2022, 4:19:00 PM1/5/22
to Clementine Music Player
Hello, is it possible to move a track in clementine to another directory? For fast sorting of mp3 files in several directorys.
BR Stefan

Garthhh

Jan 6, 2022, 4:47:27 PM1/6/22
to Clementine Music Player
As long as you add the new directory to Tool>preferences>music library+folder

What kind of sorting is slow?
If the library has to run through a usb or network the initial or start up scan will be slower
Less capable hardware will lock up for extended periods
If the usb/network are not connected before clementine is opened, also slows things down

Stefan Franz

Jan 6, 2022, 5:39:57 PM1/6/22
to Clementine Music Player
I did not mean, that the time ist to long.
I don't find a possibility to drag and drop files from one to another folder of my mp3 library.
Is it possible to work nearly as in Nemo file manager anyway?