Clementine 0.6 released

David Sansome

Dec 11, 2010, 1:57:19 PM12/11/10
to Clementine Music Player
Big thanks to everyone who tested the 0.6 release candidate this week
- your feedback has been really useful and we've fixed a load of bugs
since then. I've uploaded the final version, and downloads are on the
main website:
http://www.clementine-player.org/

Changes since the release candidate last week:
* Fix an error when trying to run "cmake" from the source tarball.
* Fix some strange behaviour when dragging tracks into the playlist
from other applications.
* Don't stop the track prematurely when fadeout is disabled.
* Try to get songs from the library first when adding them from the Files tab.
* Single-clicking a library item now expands it.
* Stop the library from reacting to "enter" presses when closing a dialog.
* Fix a crash when rating a song in another playlist.
* Fix writing URLs in XSPF files.
* Add a "Plain sidebar" option.
* Add "Delete from disk" to the playlist menu.
* Show scroll buttons on the sidebar instead of forcing a minimum
size on the window.
* Smarter add/remove from various artists in the library.
* Add support for rating more than one song at once.
* Allow editing tracks from the library pane.
* Added kittens.
* (Linux) Even more MPRIS fixes.
* (Linux) Tooltips from the system tray now include album art.
* (KDE) Fix session management on KDE.
* (Mac) Use the recommended location for the database and config file.

The complete changelog is here:
http://code.google.com/p/clementine-player/source/browse/trunk/Changelog