cipango-1.0.0.M0 released

1 view

thomas cipango

Apr 8, 2010, 10:08:51 AM4/8/10
to cipango-users
Hi all,

cipango-1.0.0M0 has just been released. It has been a long time since
previous release since we performed all the major changes we wanted to
do for 1.0. The architecture is now stable and offers the flexibility,
performance and reliability we were looking for. We'll now add the few
missing features such as session key completion to have a full 1.0
release.

Binaries are available at:
http://code.google.com/p/cipango/downloads/list

Meanwhile, the following fixes have been integrated:

+ CIPANGO-55 B2buaHelper.getPendingMessages(session, UAMode.UAC)
does not returns 200/INVITE
+ CIPANGO-23 Got java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Multiple
getters for attr server when running with JMX
+ CIPANGO-50 Invalid sipapp version when no deployment descriptor is
found
+ CIPANGO-27 SIP Servlets are no longer instances of ServletHolder
+ CIPANGO-46 Top route is not removed when remote server use NAPTR
+ CIPANGO-3 contact is not set in UPDATE request and response
+ CIPANGO-52 java.lang.NullPointerException when calling
org.cipango.B2bHelper.createRequest()
+ CIPANGO-24 java.lang.NullPointerException when no servlet match on
JSR 116 app
+ CIPANGO-48 local routes must be popped even when the request has
been received from an internal application
+ CIPANGO-53 <servlet-mapping> is not accepted in <servlet-
selection>
+ CIPANGO-35 Default application router returns an address instead
of an URI for SipApplicationRouterInfo.getIdentity()
+ CIPANGO-51 Got ClassCastException on SipMessage.addAddressHeader()
+ CIPANGO-39 Integrate diameter session with SipApplicationSession
+ CIPANGO-36 No new TCP Connection is opened if original request TCP
connection is closed while sending Responses
+ CIPANGO-54 Number of UDP acceptors are not configurable
+ CIPANGO-32 Reliable 1xx Retransmissions in UAC mode are passed to
Application
+ CIPANGO-31 SipApplicationSession are invalidated too early when
using invalidate when ready
+ CIPANGO-33 SipSessionsUtil.getApplicationSessionById() returns
null
+ CIPANGO-37 main-servlet node is not read at the right position in
sip.xml
+ CIPANGO-28 message should not be routed internally when
routerInfo.getNextApplicationName() is null
+ CIPANGO-47 route is popped after application router invocation
+ CIPANGO-38 sip.xml is required with the annotations
+ CIPANGO-45 The attribute 'org.cipango.diameter.DiameterFactory" is
not set in servlet context when reloading with maven plugin
+ CIPANGO-11 sipFactory.createURI("sip:user@h space .com"); does not
throw ServletParseException