Venue Change + Week 1 Schedule

Keppy

Sep 23, 2008, 11:34:14 PM9/23/08
to Cincinnati Broomball Association (CBA)
Venue Change = Sports Plus

Due a scheduling issues unbeknownst to the CBA, the Cincinnati
Gardens’ "small ice" will not be available this Sunday. However, the
CBA plans to return to our traditional Fall & Winter home for Week 4
on October 19, barring any additional changes.

Instead, the first three weeks of the 2008-Fall season will be hosted
at Sports Plus on Route 42 (6 miles north of the Gardens). This
facility offers 2 full-size rinks, Wi-Fi internet, a Pizza Hut, and
(most importantly) Sluggers Bar & Grill. CBA veterans might recall
"back in the day" the Sports Plus bar where fierce opponents became
good friends off the ice.

Visit http://www.cincinnatibroomball.org/cbavenues for more
information and directions to Sports Plus.

Week 1 Schedule = 9/28: 2 - 5 pm @ Sports Plus

As a result of the venue change, we must adapt our schedule to the
available times slots at Sports Plus. This schedule is also posted on
the CBA homepage, which will be updated with future game times once
they are set.

2:00 Sogeti vs. KHAAAN!!
(refs: Nick Bryant & Kevin Wilhelm)

2:45 Huevo Splash vs. Team Punishment
(refs: David Ipsaro & Kevin Wilhelm)

3:30 I'd Hit That! vs. 'Nati Icers
(refs: Adam Romigh & Kevin Wilhelm)

4:15 Balsac vs. Shots R Us
(refs: Chris Bachman & Kevin Wilhelm)

Due to the change & venue and available time slots, there will be a
concentration of “bye weeks” for teams earlier in the season.

Week 2 Schedule = 10/5: 3-5 pm @ Sports Plus
Week 3 Schedule = 10/12: 3-5 pm @ Sports Plus (both rinks!)
Week 4 Schedule (and beyond) ~ 5 – 9:30 pm @ Cincinnati Gardens

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the
change in venue or the posted schedule.

Looking forward to a great season!

CBA Leadership