One of the issues that came out of our discussions on Sunday is that we
should think about how we conduct Tuesday meetings.
What do you like about the meetings? What do you find annoying or a waste
of time? If you were starting from scratch, what would you like to see
happen on Tuesdays? We need feedback in a serious way.
A few of the ideas that have come up so far:
- do introductions at the start of the meeting rather than the end
- separate 'business' discussion from the regular meeting
- make a better effort at including new people
- set up effective telepresence (google+ hangout, video stream, etc) for
people that can't make the meetings in person
- post meeting minutes to the mailing list
I'd like to start discussion here on the list, and we will continue it in
person after tonight's meeting at the Hive.