[CHP] Twitter Proxy

Craig

May 15, 2009, 11:20:49 PM5/15/09
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I setup a twitter proxy.

This is just a *very* simple PHP website I setup.  This will allow all members of the group to post information to the Hive13 twitter account.

To get information on how to access this proxy please submit a username (and optional password) to twi...@hive13.org.  If you do not submit a password with your user access then a random one will be assigned.  Once I setup an account for you you will receive an email with a link to the twitter proxy and can begin posting messages as Hive13.

If anybody starts abusing this system then that users access with be revoked (provided majority members request it)

--Craig