Wrong Log4Net version bound to Roundhouse.RefreshDatabase.FNH nuget package?

Matt Hornsby

Dec 30, 2011, 2:20:50 PM12/30/11
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
I just brought down the RefreshDatabase package from Nuget and it appears to be bound to Log4Net 1.2.11.0. When I try to execute the migration, I get some binding errors stating that the roundhouse library is looking for 1.2.10.0. I removed that reference and added one to 1.2.10.0, and everything works now.

Andy

Dec 31, 2011, 7:47:07 PM12/31/11
to chucknorris
Thanks for the heads up. I have created https://github.com/chucknorris/roundhouse/issues/41
so we can track it.

Rob Reynolds

Jan 1, 2012, 6:55:51 PM1/1/12
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
I've just committed the fix, but it won't appear until the next push of roundhouse up to nuget/chocolatey. I will keep you posted.
____
Rob
"Be passionate in all you do"

http://devlicio.us/blogs/rob_reynolds