Labels: Type-Bug Pri-2 Area-Misc Extensions
New issue 1084 by rohi...@chromium.org: Browser crash when using extensions
Chrome OS Version : 0.5.24.0
Chrome Version : 4.0.266.0
Type of computer : Eee
Please specify Area-Browser crash
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Open 3-4 sites in different tabs. (ie. yahoo.com, news.google.com,
2. Install iMacros extension.
3. Start recording in iMacros extension. Perform some activity in browser.
(ie. Open new site in
another tab, fill forms.)
4. Click on stop recording in the extension.
5. Play recorded activity.
6. Go back to already opened sites.
6.1 Sites are accessible.
6.2 All opened sites renderers become blank with sky blue color.
- New sites can be opened in new tabs but opened sites are not accessible.
- Browser is accessible, but trying to use extensions or doing other
activity crashes browser.
- This happens with most of the extensions, but I have steps with iMacros
- You may need to perform some more activities when extension is installed
to repro this
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at: