Does it work for Mac?

Sergi Vélez

Jan 28, 2010, 2:53:12 PM1/28/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
should it work on mac os x?

I've just installed the latest version (0.0.3) on Chrome for mac
(v4.0.302.2), the extension seems correctly installed on chrome:/
extensions, but nothing comes up.

Vivek

Jan 28, 2010, 11:24:22 PM1/28/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Delicious addon version 0.0.3 doesnt work with latest Chrome builds.
We are working on the full featured addon and it will be out soon.
Meanwhile you can try unofficial Delicious addons developed and posted
at chrome.google.com/extensions

-Vivek

Carlos Eduardo Knippschild

Jan 29, 2010, 6:44:51 AM1/29/10
to chrome-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm curious:
- Any ideas on how log it'll take for this next version to come out?
- So we should expect the version jumping straight to something near "1.0"?

This missing Chrome plugin is the mains reason I haven't switched completely from Firefox.

Regards,
--
Carlos E. Knippschild

Jens Petersen

Jan 29, 2010, 8:11:48 AM1/29/10
to chrome-d...@googlegroups.com
"Delicious Bookmarker" is actually pretty good for bookmarking.

Vivek

Jan 29, 2010, 11:38:47 AM1/29/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Thanks for this love guys...

Till yesterday extensions were only supported on Chrome Beta. And
there were continuous changes in the extension API which made our
lives difficult to actually port the addon to Chrome.

As now the extensions are supported in stable release and extension
API is not breaking, the development has picked up pace. I cant give
exact timeline since I am not the authorized person to talk about
releases :)

-Vivek

Davide

Feb 12, 2010, 8:02:20 AM2/12/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Great news Vivek, so who is authorized to talk about releases, or
better, can you provide a way to get a notification when the extension
gets released? RSS feed? Mailing list for release announcement?

Thanks,

Davide

Vivek

Feb 12, 2010, 11:12:54 AM2/12/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
The release will definitely get covered on all major IT news sites
like mashable, techcrunch etc.

I will also be posting the download URL of the released version in
this group.

So happy waiting.

-Vivek