prayer requests - sinning pastor and his wife

Josep...@aol.com

Aug 18, 2010, 6:07:40 PM8/18/10
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have been showing a lot of Bible verses to the sinning
pastor and his wife. They still refused to go to church.
They are basically talking like children. Please pray that
they will go to church and grow up.

Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea

Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.