Kathy Lindsay

Sep 13, 2010, 10:56:04 AM9/13/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
I was just wondering if someone could pray for a good friend of mine who is
going through a rough time after hearing that his grandfather had died this
morning at the one hospital that he does not like and I would also like some
advice on how I can help him through this rough time.

sunit kumar

Sep 13, 2010, 11:33:35 PM9/13/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Death is natural u should not fear it it will be okay within one week
or two he will be right have patience. :)