My Helper

Rachell

Aug 23, 2010, 2:15:36 AM8/23/10
to ChristLife
Whilst a few things are not going to plan in my life I look to the
Word for strength and found this verse: The LORD is with me; he is my
helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies (Psalm 118:7). My enemy
today is my circumstances, which I need to overcome through Christ
that strengthens me. I am glad that I found myself not alone while
struggling. I am glad that the Word is there to remind me of what the
Lord has in store for me. The Word gives me immediate answers.
So often we say that we have to wait for an answer from the Lord and
we listen to the opinions of others whilst we wait. I have learnt that
through the Word the Lord talks to us and the answer is very clear. “I
am Your helper, I am with you, you will triumph over all things,
nothing will bring you down.”
I will take what the Lord offers- His divine help; I will take what
the Lord offers- His companionship of being with me; I will take what
the Lord offers- His triumph over all things.

Prayer: Thanks you Lord for being my Helper in time of need.

Victor Jaramillo

Aug 23, 2010, 5:14:29 PM8/23/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends in Christ,

The King of kings, The Shaddai, Yahweh, Messiah, Master, Father, Redeemer, The alpha and the Omega, The before, is and will always be, The giver of life, Teacher; Please help us all obtain that grace which we ardently implore, please take from us all affliction and despair all trials and misfortune which we are laden, for your sacred infancy sake, send us consolidation and Aid, that we may Praise you with the Father, for ever and ever. Amen

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil 4:13)

Soldier of Christ!