1 John 4:18

Anil Kumar

Feb 11, 2012, 9:41:23 AM2/11/12
to --- VAL AMIGA-0S DEUS ABENÇOE VCS!!!, ......~குகன்~... MANI, ...Mr.KING ....., .faith __@@ni, Cantor றøяєdsøη, @KobaSentimento ., *VIJAY *, † Roshan Chacko Jesus is only the Saviour †, • » ¢нαη∂υ « • ܔܢܜܔCaNdU(๏̯͡๏), • » ρяємα 1 « •, •» کαmєєя I ℓσvє mソ ƒяiєη∂zzz..... ♥♥♥, •» کαmєєя kнαη ♥ㅤㅤㅤηαmє Iک єησugн !!, →ﻝ€m§←웃 °ღ•ℳℐПℐ●•٠·˙, ~sanDEep~ nO orKUttINg..., ╬♥GOP@L♥╬ VERM@♥╬ (Silent Lover), ●๋•мσнαη я●๋•, ●๋•яαנєѕн●๋ •, ♥ ♥ vignesh ♥ ♥ LOVE HIS LIFE, ♥Jesus my life♥ lenira, Abraham Lincoln, PASTOR AGNALDO REIS /PERFIL "1" LOTADO, PASTOR AGNALDO REIS/ PERFIL "2", Akhil eg. of smartness @ 53......., akshay cool, Almira Andrade, Aloysius Abraham, Amit Kadkol, Amós Vale, Anand Jose, AndrewReegan J, Anil Kumar, anjana sekhar, anshul verma, ARFEXAD STOLOES THOMAS, arge laxman, ASHWINI K V, Assembléia de Deus Maanaim Min. Kerygma, azariah david, BALA CHANDER, C H R I S T U S ~PrOfEsSiOnAl HEART BrEaKeR~, chris...@googlegroups.com, Crish Joy, D. JAYADAS SHALOM, D.M.Dass Darla, David P Shenba Searching for Something, Dayanand Sanadi, dhanra...@gmail.com, dharani dharan, Dim Jacob, Divya S, dolores silva motta, Ebenezer M. Charles, ELIJAH SAINT OF HIM, Emily Maria Jose, Enusha Babu, Er. Asher Dan Tigga, Oração, Fé e Humildade"2", Gerhard Van Nimwegen, Mr Grace ., Iago Duarte, Irene filha do ceu ., irmã joice eis me aqui senhor!!!, J a m e s -, J E N S O N - JOSE വിശ്വാസം അതല്ലേ എല്ലാം, Jeevitha G, Jessica, Jesus Cristo! Esse nome tem Poder!!!, Jesus Loves me, JESUS MY SAVIOR, JOSHI JOHN, JOSHI JOHN, Pastor K.K.Sajan 09448915559, KARUNA SONU, kishor kumar, KJ Joseph, kowshal gowda, kprab...@gmail.com, krupacharyulu pande, Leandro Reis - Deus é Fiel, liffin eppachan, LOVE WITH JESUS ONLY 4 U, MaHesH huGe faN Of princE, MAHESHHH L@TZ R()CK COMRADEZZZ, MAHIMA GRACE, MANJUNATH M.T, manjunath R Shet, Pastor Marcelo. Tem Azeite ai terra., martin.j...@gmail.com, merry joseph, mickey midasala, MoTiVaTiNg YoU tHrOuGh FaItH In ChRiStJeSuS, nadeem sam, naveen ., NILESH ANTONY, Niranjan Ritz, Our Redeemer Liveth., PALASH PAL, pavan Yanamadala, Pr Rogério Ferreira, Pr.JOHNSON SAMUEL (GOD IS GOOD), Pr. Prakash Divakaran, prabakar Be the best n do the best, Prabhat Mohanty, Prakash Baloji, praveen shetty, pravin UPGRADED TO WAT I EXPECTED.., PROPHET DANIEL INDIA, rahul humble sanal(9847627635), Raja Kumar, rajesh kumar, Rajkumar Arjunan, RAMESH BADIGER, Ramesh Subramaniam, RAMU J, Rede Missionária Cristã, Rev.moses iccc, Robert@Bob Solomon, robinson solomon, rockkadhar M, roseli ribeiro, Sameer Singh, santhosh kumar, shruti.k kulkarni, shubhraprakash manna, sibi shelton, simbhu> born to win, Sobin Joseph @ BACK TO KERALA, sumesh s, Sunder Maria Alexander, supraja A, suraj adhikari, susa-"The UnIvErSal AnD eMpTy SeT", Tara Krishna Manohar, vanusa delfina, victoria...@hotmail.com, Vijay Babu, ⓥⓘⓝⓘⓣ °ღ•♀ђ汉кυя°ღ•, Web Master, Xavier ~ mercy and grace., Yathish @ Kanavu Jalu, yesubabu india, φลµ†ђลм รђเвµ tђє קгเภςє ๏Ŧ ๓א кเภﻮ๔๏๓, ઇઉ¸Ana Cristina, Gods daughter..ღღღ, ค๓เ╬==»இ тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ωαтιηg ƒσя мσяє
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not
made perfect in love.

While I approach God with reverence and awe because he is the
holy and majestic God, I don't have to fear his presence. Because
of Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I know God is my Abba Father. He
longs for me to draw near him. He has shown me his heart by sending
Jesus. He has shown me his love by having Jesus die for me. If he
loves me that much, then I can trust that his desire is to save and
bless me. I don't have to fear his presence or his judgment. As his
child, his love has driven fear from my heart and replaced it with
love from his abiding presence, the Holy Spirit.

PRAYER:
Holy and Righteous Father, I thank you for your overwhelming
love demonstrated to me in Jesus. I thank you for providing the
atoning sacrifice for my sins and for adopting me into your family.
Father, please cast all fear from my heart and help me walk
confidently with you and for you, with character and purpose.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

--
PRAISE THE LORD