Rajendra Desai

Aug 20, 2010, 7:58:41 PM8/20/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Through LOVE

diamond dhillon

Aug 20, 2010, 9:29:55 PM8/20/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
hi how is everyone. have a nice day. GOD BLESS YOU

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:58:41 -0700
From: desa...@yahoo.com
To: chris...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ChristLife]

Through LOVE

--static--greencircles_br.gif
--static--greencircles_tl.gif

benjamin simson

Aug 22, 2010, 7:43:52 AM8/22/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Brother in Christ  Im fine by the grce of All mighty, how is going on ur work and faily.

nenfot gowon

Aug 25, 2010, 5:34:21 AM8/25/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Hi, keep Christ Life going on. let it be our center of our lifestyle. love u

On 8/22/10, benjamin simson <benjs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. Brother in Christ Im fine by the grce of All mighty, how is going on ur
> work and faily.

Joshua K

Aug 26, 2010, 2:10:20 AM8/26/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brother in Christ,

                         Bless the Lord Oh my soul,
                         Bless his Holy Name,
                         Bless the Lord oh my soul,
                         And Forget not all his benefits.

         Glory to the GOD in the highest,Praise the Almighty.

Kennedy Omondi

Aug 26, 2010, 8:44:29 AM8/26/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Its my pleasure to reply this message of your and i highly appreciate your support

Hi, keep Christ Life going on. let it be our center of our lifestyle. love u

On 8/22/10, benjamin simson <benjs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. Brother in Christ  Im fine by the grce of All mighty, how is going on ur
> work and faily.

serge rene

Aug 26, 2010, 4:39:50 PM8/26/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
be bless i just want to notifie the fact that am not on the line as far as all the activity of the boddy of christ on christ life but ill love to keep it hoping ill cach up

> Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:34:21 -0700
> Subject: Re: [ChristLife]
> From: njg...@gmail.com
> To: chris...@googlegroups.com

serge rene

Aug 26, 2010, 4:55:20 PM8/26/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
grate is the joy tha feels my hear to no that some one answred me from christlife
i am preocupide by somthing ill like to no if i can talk of it?

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 05:44:29 -0700
From: kenne...@yahoo.com
To: chris...@googlegroups.com

B A Berean

Aug 26, 2010, 5:28:44 PM8/26/10
to ChristLife
On Aug 26, 4:55 pm, serge rene <spar...@live.fr> wrote:
> grate is the joy tha feels my hear to no that some one answred me from christlife
>
> i am preocupide by somthing ill like to no if i can talk of it?
______________________________

Greetings,

Anything posted to this group that pertains to life in Jesus and the
Bible, may certainly be discussed.

God bless you.
Bob Dallmann - group moderator

Kennedy Omondi

Aug 31, 2010, 1:10:59 AM8/31/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Oh Glory Be to the most high
the creater of heaven and earth
and everything in it

God Bless you abundantly.

Sep 1, 2010, 6:39:27 AM9/1/10
to chris...@googlegroups.com
May God Bless you, God is good all the time,  yesterday today forever Jesus is the same.

sunit kumar

Jan 25, 2011, 1:09:42 AM1/25/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Praise Lord Amen