Please help me in prayer

Osei Kyeremateng Fracis

Sep 12, 2011, 4:26:03 PM9/12/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends, please help me in prayer for a friend of mine who had an accident and sustained injuries and is in the hospital.
Also my dad who is suffering from a stroke.

tasha yancy

Sep 12, 2011, 4:58:36 PM9/12/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com

I will be praying with you. Hold on to the Lord. Faith and love can open many doors and heal many wounds if we hold the Lord's hand and let them.
God bless.

On Sep 12, 2011 4:54 PM, "Osei Kyeremateng Fracis" <ki...@ymail.com> wrote:

Dear friends, please help me in prayer for a friend of mine who had an accident and sustained injuries and is in the hospital.
Also my dad who is suffering from a stroke.

Brenda Colbert

Sep 12, 2011, 5:56:34 PM9/12/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com
Greetings;

May the Lord bless and keep you and yours through these most difficult of times. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers and may you be blessed always with the tidings of joy only our Lord can bring.

God Bless

Brenda Rae

samuel yeelipe

Sep 12, 2011, 11:46:41 PM9/12/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com
dont worry our loving god jesus  will bless your friend  and dad also

Agbontaen Monday

Sep 13, 2011, 10:45:23 AM9/13/11
to chris...@googlegroups.com
With God all things are possible, by the reason of the anoithing they are well in Jesus name