These results have a handful of corrections over the preliminary
results announced at the race itself. If you now pop up in the top
three of your age bracket, contact CRC at i...@chicorunningclub.org
and we'll get your prize out to you.
Detailed results changes:
1) Bib 63: Mistakenly keyed as bib 603; stringer sheet was ambiguous.
2) Bib 256: Mistakenly keyed as bib 756; stringer sheet was smudged by
3) Bib 763: Finish recorded as bandit (bib zero); bib was obscured at
4) Bib 34: Mistakenly keyed as bib 54; stringer sheet was ambiguous.
5) Bib 836: Runner substituted in for ill entrant; name and bracket
6) Bib 406: Runner switched from 10K to 5K event.
1) Bib 898: Runner switched from 5K to 10K event.
2) Bib 643: Missing entrant's age; still outstanding pending return
email to confirm age.
8) Bib 823: Bib numbers mis-assigned between family members. Bib 823
should have been 824 and vice versa.
9) Bib 618: Last name misspelled.
10) Bib 279: No record of finish in either the paper tick sheet or the
paper stringer list. Nonetheless, it was a very young runner whose
time puts him out of the top three. Taking the family's word for it on
13) Bib 494: Miskeyed as 94 (10K entrant who couldn't have appeared in
the 5K results in any scenario). This was simply me missing a
keystroke. Both paper audits have this correct.
14) Bib 82: Miskeyed as 182. This finisher came in right after the
above finisher. Again, two instances of my fat fingers in a row. 182
mistakenly entered twice in the finisher database. Both paper audits
have bib 82 recorded correctly.