Community demands public apolgy from Obama

Comite 10 de Marzo

Sep 18, 2009, 4:19:31 AM9/18/09
to 10demarzo

Immigrant Community demands an apology from President Obama

Members of the immigrant community in Little village demand from president Obama an apology for calling them "Illegal". No human being is illegal!

On Sunday 21 at 10:00 am, at 3442 W. 26 Street, during Sunday mass, a service we will be offered including an offering of food harvested by immigrant workers to President Obama, to ask him for an apology to the immigrant community.

We demand a public apology and that a representative from president Obama's administration be present at 3442 W. 26 Street to receive the offering.

No Human Being is "Illegal". We are people with dignity and we demand respect.

For more information please contact Fr. Jose Landaverde 773-968-4258

Rev. Father Jose S. Landaverde
Our Lady of Guadalupe Anglican Catholic
773-968-4258
Chicago,ILLinois 60623