Karl on TV----------

1 view

Ed Ross

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
Chicago Tonight?

His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
costume he wore last night.
--
Ed Ross, H.A.H.

"NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!"
E-MAIL e...@eross.org
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.eross.org/~eross

sarlo

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

:
: His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
: costume he wore last night.
I have twitches now. My penis went instantly limp at the sight of him. I
had the sudden urge to go potty.

--
sa...@tezcat.com - Sarlykins. | I was lying in bed, looking up at the
EXXON - Put a tiger in your | stars when I suddenly thought to myself,

sarlo

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

Rob Linxweiler (rob...@MCS.COM) wrote:

: In article <5c5gs1$h...@eve.enteract.com>, Ed Ross <e...@eross.org> wrote:
:
: >His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
: >costume he wore last night.
: Well, don't keep us in suspense! What was the costume?
He was dressed as a crab, eating pumpkin pies with his big yamhead.

: > Ed Ross, H.A.H.
: 1. Are you related to Eli Ross?
: 2. What does H.A.H. stand for?
the same thing that H.O.H. and H.E.H. does.

: 3. Don't most people's personi reflect their innermost motivation(s)?
Not if they lie alot.

Rob Linxweiler

Jan 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/22/97

In article <5c5gs1$h...@eve.enteract.com>, Ed Ross <e...@eross.org> wrote:

>His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
>costume he wore last night.

Well, don't keep us in suspense! What was the costume?

> Ed Ross, H.A.H.

1. Are you related to Eli Ross?
2. What does H.A.H. stand for?

3. Don't most people's personi reflect their innermost motivation(s)?

Rob Linxweiler

Ed Ross

ski...@wwa.com

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

On 22 Jan 1997 18:26:49 GMT, sa...@tezcat.com (sarlo) wrote:

>Ed Ross (e...@eross.org) wrote:
>: Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on

>: Chicago Tonight?

>I have twitches now. My penis went instantly limp at the sight of him. I

>had the sudden urge to go potty.

At least you only had number one. I had bad
things squirting out both ends!
Charter? I don't need no stinking charter!
Ski...@wwa.com

Mike

Jan 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/23/97

In article <5c5gs1$h...@eve.enteract.com>, e...@eross.org wrote:

>Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
>Chicago Tonight?
>

>His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his

>costume he wore last night.

I'm glad I missed it because I would have been forced to throw up my supper.

Channel 11 could raise some funds by selling the videotape as a first aid
device enabling people to be able to throw upon seeing it

By the way, was he introduced as the laughing stock of the internet??

People are curious ;-)

Barry A Barr

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Was it a wide screen tv? :-)

please...@nospam.net (Mike) wrote:

Looking for an address to send junk mail?
You SUCK!!

Mark Evans

Jan 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/25/97

Ed Ross (e...@eross.org) wrote:
: Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
: Chicago Tonight?
:
Does he really have a yamhead?

Sari Kadison-Shapiro

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

In article <5c5gs1$h...@eve.enteract.com>, e...@eross.org wrote:

> Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
> Chicago Tonight?
>

> His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
> costume he wore last night.

> --
> Ed Ross, H.A.H.
>
> "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!"
> E-MAIL e...@eross.org
> OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.eross.org/~eross

YES! What a total dufus.
I think he was campaigning for a date with Mr. Bill...
*I* certainly don't want his crummy service anymore.

--
sa...@mcs.com
www.mcs.com/~sari

Bowen Sanders

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

Sari Kadison-Shapiro (sa...@mcs.com) wrote:
: YES! What a total dufus.

: I think he was campaigning for a date with Mr. Bill...
: *I* certainly don't want his crummy service anymore.
: sa...@mcs.com
: www.mcs.com/~sari

I'd Watch it... I remember what happened last time people starte up THAT
thread...

--
20 36 89 B2 08 E0 80 C5 1A 69 47 11 48 04 1B 94 pgp key fingerprint

\ / \ / | | | b o w e n s a n d e r s
t r i s k a d o d e c a p h o b i a b o w e n @ a i s . n e t
/ \ / \ | | | c h i c a g o

let me tell you a little bit about the number twenty-three. - genesis p-o

Mike

Feb 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/3/97

In article <sari-01029...@sari.pr.mcs.net>,
sa...@mcs.com (Sari Kadison-Shapiro) wrote:

>In article <5c5gs1$h...@eve.enteract.com>, e...@eross.org wrote:
>
>> Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
>> Chicago Tonight?
>>
>> His persona certainly reflects his innermost motivation as did his
>> costume he wore last night.
>> --
>> Ed Ross, H.A.H.
>>
>> "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!"
>> E-MAIL e...@eross.org
>> OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.eross.org/~eross
>

>YES! What a total dufus.

Yes. That is very apparent from most of his mouthings and grand hypocrisy.

>I think he was campaigning for a date with Mr. Bill...
>*I* certainly don't want his crummy service anymore.

Many others have complained of the apparently vastly overhyped mcs "service".

Can you tell us of some of the problems you have had with mcs Sari?

>--
>sa...@mcs.com
>www.mcs.com/~sari

Mike

mich...@anet-chi.com

sarlo

Feb 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/3/97

Paul Montgomery (Pa...@LogonChi.com) wrote:
: please...@nospam.org (Mike) the jerk with a hardon for Karl wrote:
:
: >Many others have complained of the apparently vastly overhyped mcs "service".

: >
: >Can you tell us of some of the problems you have had with mcs Sari?
: Why don't you just go into a corner and masturbate until yer little peepee
: falls off, eh, Mikey? It's gotta be more fun than what yer doing now...
: looking for opportunities to trash MCS, or spending time finding others to
: trash MCS for you.
You seem to have this thing for little peepee's, Paul.

Something tells me theres a little boys shoe in yer apartment that
shouldn't be there..

--

sa...@tezcat.com - Sarlykins. | I was lying in bed, looking up at the

EXXON - Put a tiger in your | stars when I suddenly thought to myself,

tank! And while you're at it, | "Where the fuck did my roof go?"

toss in a few dead otters too. |

-EXXON Ad, 1989 | Alternatives: sa...@chinet.com

Don'tcha love bongo-.sigs? oO sa...@blight.com

Dan and Joanne Tucker

Feb 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/3/97

sarlo (sa...@tezcat.com) wrote:

: Paul Montgomery (Pa...@LogonChi.com) wrote:
: : please...@nospam.org (Mike) the jerk with a hardon for Karl wrote:
: :
: : >Many others have complained of the apparently vastly overhyped
: : > mcs "service".
: : >
: : >Can you tell us of some of the problems you have had with mcs Sari?
: :
: : Why don't you just go into a corner and masturbate until yer little peepee
: : falls off, eh, Mikey? It's gotta be more fun than what yer doing now...
: : looking for opportunities to trash MCS, or spending time finding others to
: : trash MCS for you.
:
: You seem to have this thing for little peepee's, Paul.
:
: Something tells me theres a little boys shoe in yer apartment that
: shouldn't be there..
:
: sa...@tezcat.com - Sarlykins.

# whois logonchi.com

LOGON! Chicago, Inc. (LOGONCHI-DOM)
5044 Marine, #4-B
Chicago, IL 60640
US

Domain Name: LOGONCHI.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Montgomery, Paul (PM51) pa...@LOGONCHI.COM
773-878-1756 (FAX) 773-878-1756

You're right Sarlo - he does have an apartment!
Or is that a boat on the lake????

REAL NICE MESSAGE tho Paul - are you trying to be the Zone Contact
here or the Technical Contact - oops - that's right - you learned
form one of the best - You MUST be the Administrative Contact!

BC

Mike

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97

In article <32f86670....@gail.ripco.com>,

Troubled Pervert pauly Pa...@LogonChi.com with his "little peepee" thoughts
whined:

>please...@nospam.org (Mike) the jerk with a hardon for Karl wrote:

LOL!!!
I see that your the only one that puts "your pauly montgomery thoughts" of
"a hardon, karl, little peepee & masturbate" all within the same little
inane pauly post.
hmmm...

>>Many others have complained of the apparently vastly overhyped mcs "service".
>>
>>Can you tell us of some of the problems you have had with mcs Sari?

>Why don't you just go into a corner and masturbate until yer little peepee
>falls off, eh, Mikey?

Your the one that thinks and writes those thoughts of yours "pervert pauly."
My sources tell me that is what you, a very troubled pauly montgomery with
a cheap ill-functioning 2 bit little bbs tends to do when you are so
frustrated. ;-)

It's gotta be more fun than what yer doing now...
>looking for opportunities to trash MCS, or spending time finding others to
>trash MCS for you.

I didn't bring it up mr pauly montgomery trying to pawn off a little bbs
as a isp.
Dufus pauly, if you could ever think, you would realize that this was an
issue brought up by a current very dissatisfied mcs "customer" for good
reason.
I merely asked a simple question of Sari which would be of interest to
many people.

In your own words pauly, your the only "jerk with the hardon for karl"
since you have
sucked up to and brown nosed him most every chance you get.
Nuff said. :-)

Mike

mich...@anet-chi.com

Dan and Joanne Tucker

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

: da...@typhoon.xnet.com (Dan and Joanne Tucker) wrote:
:
: >You're right Sarlo - he does have an apartment!

: >Or is that a boat on the lake????
:
: It's a condo dickwad...or should that be dickwadETTE?
:
: Bite me.
:
: Paul

You mean to tell me you live in a "condo dickwad" ???

How appropriate!!

Mike

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

In article <5d934e$k...@flood.xnet.com>,

da...@typhoon.xnet.com (Dan and Joanne Tucker) wrote:

>Paul Montgomery (Pa...@LogonChi.com) wrote:
>: da...@typhoon.xnet.com (Dan and Joanne Tucker) wrote:
>:
>: >You're right Sarlo - he does have an apartment!
>: >Or is that a boat on the lake????
>:
>: It's a condo dickwad...or should that be dickwadETTE?

Those sure are appropriate names for your little dinky bbs.

>: Bite me.
>:
>: Paul

Careful troubled pauly... the man you love has patented "bite me" ;-)

>You mean to tell me you live in a "condo dickwad" ???
>
>How appropriate!!

Mike

mich...@anet-chi.com

sarlo

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

Paul Montgomery (Pa...@LogonChi.com) wrote:
: da...@typhoon.xnet.com (Dan and Joanne Tucker) wrote:
:
: >You're right Sarlo - he does have an apartment!
: >Or is that a boat on the lake????
: It's a condo dickwad...or should that be dickwadETTE?
: Bite me.
: Paul
You're so cool Paul. When I get to be your age, I can only pray that I can
be as hip, witty and slick as you.

sarlo

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

Dan and Joanne Tucker (da...@typhoon.xnet.com) wrote:
: Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

: Montgomery, Paul (PM51) pa...@LOGONCHI.COM
: 773-878-1756 (FAX) 773-878-1756
: REAL NICE MESSAGE tho Paul - are you trying to be the Zone Contact

: here or the Technical Contact - oops - that's right - you learned
: form one of the best - You MUST be the Administrative Contact!

..Oh my.

Paul is the administrative contact, with no technical contact.
Nothing to back it up if his ISDN line mysteriously went kapoot.
Why, he'd probobly have to fakemail to get his domain switched.

Infact, i'd bet pauly is too stupid to have put any sort of authentication
on it.

Oh my...

Insectus Pentius

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

: >Ed Ross (e...@eross.org) wrote:
: >: Anyone have the thrill of see karl on channel 11 Monday night on
: >: Chicago Tonight?

: >I have twitches now. My penis went instantly limp at the sight of him. I

: >had the sudden urge to go potty.

: At least you only had number one. I had bad
: things squirting out both ends!

I doubt we have to worry about Karl Denninger becoming a movie star. Same
with Steve Case in that recent advert where the set is the computer room
at AOL. That AOL advert is pretty hilarious, but I doubt Steve Case meant
it to be a comedy!

--
Microsoft is living proof that a sales talent is vastly more useful in a
capitalist society than intelligence. A person with an IQ of 1,000 could

http://www.ripco.com/~pentius/