Vote today!!

Dymaxia

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99

Don't forget to vote today -- especially
you folks in the 46th ward! ;)

I went to the polling place today, and
I was the only non-election official
in the whole room. Shame, shame. It
takes all of ten seconds to vote.

Oh, and the Katherine Nathan supporter
who warned me about the "problem building"
on my block took down my address when
he heard it read out loud. Maybe he
wants to harass me for badmouthing him
and his candidate.

--

Kerry

Clifton T. Sharp Jr.

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Dymaxia wrote:
> Don't forget to vote today -- especially
> you folks in the 46th ward! ;)

They wouldn't let me. I argued that they even let dead people vote, and
the guy said "Look, ya stoopid suburbanite, the dead people vote Democratic."

--
| Cliff Sharp | All relevant people are pertinent. |
| WA9PDM | All rude people are impertinent. |