PyCon BoF? Sprint?

Robert Brewer

Mar 14, 2008, 4:35:48 PM3/14/08
to cherryp...@googlegroups.com, cherryp...@googlegroups.com
Howdy everyone. Looks like there's plenty of open space time for holding
a CherryPy BoF (birds of a feather) session or even a sprint to get 3.1
final out the door. Anyone interested in either? If we sprint, there's a
pyOpenSSL BoF at 5pm on Saturday I'd like to hijack to get some help on
our HTTPS woes. ;)

How does noon on Saturday sound?

Robert Brewer
fuma...@aminus.org
(619) 374-1117

Robert Brewer

Mar 14, 2008, 6:30:40 PM3/14/08
Christian Wyglendowski wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Robert Brewer <fuma...@aminus.org>
> wrote:
> > Howdy everyone. Looks like there's plenty of open space time
> > for holding a CherryPy BoF (birds of a feather) session or
> > even a sprint to get 3.1 final out the door. Anyone interested
> > in either? If we sprint, there's a pyOpenSSL BoF at 5pm on
> > Saturday I'd like to hijack to get some help on our HTTPS woes. ;)
> >
> > How does noon on Saturday sound?
>
> Yeah man, sounds great.

Cool. I booked us a room for noon tomorrow. See the Open Space board
(downstairs) for which room. It's right before lunch--I'll try to stick
around through lunch if anyone needs some personalized CherryPy support.
;)

Robert Brewer
fuma...@aminus.org

dundeemt

Mar 14, 2008, 6:41:13 PM3/14/08
to cherrypy-users
I'm planning on being there, see you then!

-Jeff

On Mar 14, 5:30 pm, "Robert Brewer" <fuman...@aminus.org> wrote:
> Christian Wyglendowski wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Robert Brewer <fuman...@aminus.org>
> > wrote:
> > > Howdy everyone. Looks like there's plenty of open space time
> > > for holding a CherryPy BoF (birds of a feather) session or
> > > even a sprint to get 3.1 final out the door. Anyone interested
> > > in either? If we sprint, there's a pyOpenSSL BoF at 5pm on
> > > Saturday I'd like to hijack to get some help on our HTTPS woes. ;)
>
> > > How does noon on Saturday sound?
>
> > Yeah man, sounds great.
>
> Cool. I booked us a room for noon tomorrow. See the Open Space board
> (downstairs) for which room. It's right before lunch--I'll try to stick
> around through lunch if anyone needs some personalized CherryPy support.
> ;)
>
> Robert Brewer
> fuman...@aminus.org

Dirk Rothe