Fw: The Goathouse Refuge

Chatham Chatlist

Mar 25, 2013, 7:20:15 PM3/25/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: PaulaRex Wade <rexan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, March 25, 2013 10:56:08 AM
Subject: The Goathouse Refuge

I agree with the supporters of The Goathouse Refuge.  It's easy to nitpick people who try to save unwanted animals.  You don't get to pick how many and when these unwanted animals come into your life.  You do the best you can and hope there's a future owner.  I personally had two kittens thrust upon me this past summer.   I did my best for them and lucked out in finding them a forever home.  Ms. Scarpa is doing this on a much larger scale.  Till the day comes when there are numerous animal rescue housing in Chatham County; let's not seek to demean the so few we have.