Fw: still gone (worry,worry) but here's start location for my lost dogs

Chatham Chatlist

Mar 4, 2013, 7:13:05 PM3/4/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: EG <drelai...@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, March 4, 2013 10:18:52 AM
Subject: still gone (worry,worry) but here's start location for my lost dogs

Thank all of you so very much for responding to my initial email.  I'm still very worried and panic is in sight but phone calls, from people looking for my babies along with me, are helping keep panic at bay.

Missing information was where the dogs started.  I live on Deer Run, deep in the woods,  closest paved intersection is Mt Gilead Church Road and Sugar Lake Road/Hatley Road.

2 lost  mixed breed (one half of each has to be black lab) rescued male dogs, 65-70 lbs (days ago).  They are both about knee high, shiny, and have black lab coats, thank heavens.  They have all their vaccinations and they are very sweet.  Please get a leash at least on Bruno (obnoxious yellow collar).  Sam may allow himself to be caught, but if not, he will keep an eye on his brother and stick around.

Please call me (919-215-8800) if you have them, see them.  And, I'll be there as fast as I can be to collect them.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Elaine Gregg, DVM, CVA
HorseFeathers Veterinary Service, PLLC

Wag more, bark less