RE: Boxer Pit Bull Mix Puppies

Chatham Chatlist

Jun 2, 2013, 11:31:08 PM6/2/13
to chatham...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:27:33 -0400
From: Trish Petrilli <flas...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Boxer Pit Bull Mix Puppies

I saw the post below on Chatlist ... Why, oh why, would someone breed these dogs when shelters and rescue groups across the State have so many Pitt Bull/Boxer and like mixes? That is, the fortunate ones that are not immediately euthanized when brought into a public shelter. Why pay $325 when so many of this mix breed type of puppies and dogs are waiting in foster care for a good home or worse, languishing in shelters waiting for adoption with the reality of their being euthanized because of time limits and overcrowding?

Trish

"I'm helping a friend sell her pups . The pups parents are both healthy , very child friendly and sociable . They are 50/50 boxer pitt mixed . The parents are both 50/50 brindle boxer pitt mixed . 3 puppies are dominant brindle , black , chocolate and tan brindle . 2 pups calico with light brindle ( tiger stripes ) one solid tan with light stripes . All 6 are blue eyed , light blue or dark blue . They are exceptionally hard to find with these coat color combinations . Her asking price is $325 each"