Fw: Helping the Dogs and Cats of CARE

Chatham Chatlist

Apr 2, 2013, 11:35:48 PM4/2/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Joan Cunningham <rick...@earthlink.net>
Cc: CARE Marketing Committee <mark...@chathamanimalrescue.org>
Sent: Tue, April 2, 2013 7:55:26 AM
Subject: Helping the Dogs and Cats of CARE

People often ask CARE how they can help and what the dogs and cats of CARE need.  CARE has several ways you can help.

First of all, CARE pups and kitties have put together a Wishlist of their favorite things, and you can shop for them without ever leaving the comfort of your home.

CARE has an Wishlist on Amazon that includes many items that we use every day and that our pets love.  These items include dry and wet food, treats, chews, toys and litter.   Go to http://amzn.com/w/1TV3W6CO1D6A and send your favorite CARE foster pet a gift today!

You can also become a sustaining supporter of CARE by using the "Subscribe and Save" feature on Amazon,  which allows you to set up recurring shipments of a particular item at a reduced cost plus FREE shipping.

CARE also has updated Wish Lists for dogs and cats on our website at www.chathamanimalrescue.org.  Click on Donate, then How You Can Donate.

To make it easier to help our foster dogs and cats, CARE now has office hours on Friday mornings from 10 am-12 noon when we will have someone available to accept donations.  So come on by and drop off your new or clean, gently used donated items.

CARE is a nonprofit animal welfare organization that promotes responsible pet ownership by educating the community and offering targeted spay/neuter programs. CARE foster caregivers provide loving, stable homes for homeless cats and dogs, helping them become the best possible pets for their future forever families.  We rely on individual and corporate donors to support our mission.