Fw: Sooo worried - 2 lost dogs

Chatham Chatlist

Mar 3, 2013, 10:04:41 PM3/3/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: EG <drelai...@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, March 3, 2013 3:59:18 PM
Subject: Sooo worried - 2 lost dogs

These two dogs are male intact, black, about 65 lbs when they left the yard.  They dug under the fence of a 2 acre back yard (I thought that would be enough.)  They are both rescues and I love them dearly.  They are wearing obnoxious glow in the dark collars with their rabies tags hooked on.  They have their names and phone numbers written on those collars.

If the ink got washed away,  their names are 'Bruno', some white on chest, and 'Sam', rust markings on his toes and face.  If you find them, please put a leash on them and call me at 919-215-8800. These dogs are very sweet, are up to date on all vaccinations, and have never bitten anyone for as long as I've known them.  Bruno, obnoxious yellow collar, is easier to catch (born under a door held up by a block outside).  I got him earlier when he was a baby.  Sam, blue collar, had all his baby teeth punched out by some sorry excuse for a man.  So, Sam is very wary and not as trusting as Bruno.

If you find my babies, please call me at 919-215-8800.  When they left they were shiny, happy go lucky and a little plump.  They've been gone since Saturday, outside in the cold nights.  I'm sooo worried.

Thank you in advance for your help,
EG
Elaine Gregg, DVM, CVA
HorseFeathers Veterinary Service, PLLC