Fw: Urgent situation

Chatham Chatlist

Mar 25, 2013, 7:19:25 PM3/25/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Siglinda Scarpa <sigl...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Mon, March 25, 2013 11:53:53 AM
Subject: Urgent situation

Hello Chatlist friends,

Please help if you can: We have a very dramatic situation unfolding in Moncure, it is a case of family violence and 15 cats are part of the victims. The information I have is fragmented because the woman, is, understandably, in a state of post traumatic disorder. She told me that the Family Violence Organization (we helped quite a few times with cases where there were cats and dogs involved) gave her our phone #,  her fiancée was recovered in a mental institution short time ago, she is living in a tent in a trailer park, the cats are, temporarily, in a trailer of a friend but they cannot stay there He called this morning and he is going to call AC tomorrow to take all the cats.. The cats were I/O on a farm and now they are locked up in a trailer, very stressed out. At least they are indoor. She is feeding them and caring for them but she they need to be out by Tuesday. They are all pets, fully vaccinated, S/N (all but 4 of the very young females). Those are all cats that people abandoned on their farm and she took care of them. Who can help out?  Moncure is not far from Pittsboro. We do not have the capacity to take in more than one or two of these cats. We will find someone that can photograph the cats, and I will find spaying for the 4 young girls. Please, let's see if the community can help!

Call us, we will coordinate the visits to take those poor kitties.

Thank you!

Siglinda Scarpa

www.goathouserefuge.org

www.siglindascarpa.com