Fw: barn cats for adoption

Chatham Chatlist

Feb 23, 2013, 12:22:04 PM2/23/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Debbie <mom2c...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sat, February 23, 2013 8:15:54 AM
Subject: barn cats for adoption

I have 3 barn cats ready for adoption.  2 have been spayed and are great mousers. The third was recently dropped here and I have not had time or funds to get spayed yet. I have reached out to the shelter but they only do intake M-F during the hours I am at work. Goat House rescue is full. All of these cats were dropped either at our farm or close by and found their way here.

Do not send me any critical emails on this. I have payed out of my pocket to care for these animals for someone else not being responsible. I will be moving in the next 3 months and cannot take these animals with me.

Can anyone help to rehome these cats?