Big News from The Natural Pet Health Store

golden...@aol.com

Mar 26, 2013, 5:47:16 PM3/26/13
to golden...@aol.com
Hello Everyone,

First, I would like to think all my loyal customers for soon-to-be 8 wonderful years, here at The Natural Pet Health Store.  Opening my shop almost 8 years ago, allowed me to meet the most amazing people, many who have become dear friends and family over the years.  It's also allowed me to help many beloved pet's overcome many health issues.  I'm simply amazed at the love that has come pouring thru my doors and into my heart from so many people and animal's.

So, on that positive note, I would like to tell everyone my news:  After almost 8 years in business, the time has come for me to say "Good Bye."  This decision has not come lightly, as I have struggled with this for the past year, debating the pros and cons of my decision.  But, I am now in a good place and have no regrets about my decision.

The Natural Pet Health Store's final day of business will be June 19, 2013.
For my loyal customers, I will continue to be open and ordering product up until the last month.  I will also be giving all my customers my personal cell phone number to call....even after I close the shop....with any pet related concerns.  I will also help you find an alternative source for your natural pet products after I close.  My fur customers and their families are very important to me, so I want to continue helping you in anyway that I can.

Consignment Items....I will continue to sell them until the second week of May, after that I will call or email folks to begin picking up your unsold items and I can also offer some suggestions on where you may resell them if needed.  I will not be taking any new consignment items as of now.

Wondering about my new venture???   I will be opening my own Cleaning business called "FUREVER GREEN CLEANING SERVICE."  My cleaning service will be tailored specifically to homes with pet's, as many cleaning companies do NOT wish to clean homes with pet's.  I, on the other hand, DO want to clean homes with pet's.  I actually enjoy it!
 My cleaning service will also offer potty breaks, medication administration, cuddle time and other pet related care while I am cleaning your home.  WHAT OTHER CLEANING SERVICE OFFERS THIS????
-References will be available upon request
-Rates are per job, ask for a home check and free estimate
-ONLY Green, nontoxic cleaners will be used--for the health and safety of your furkids.

Again, Thank you all for the most amazing 8 years.  I love and appreciate each and every one of you.
Hope to see you soon,
Love,
Tammy @ The Natural Pet Health Store, LLC
919-837-0020