October Spotlight: Dogs Off Chains!

5 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

golden...@aol.com

nelasīta,
2012. gada 17. okt. 16:48:0217.10.12
uz chatham...@googlegroups.com,chat...@bellsouth.net
Hi Folks,

Beginning October 1st and ending October 31st, We will be showcasing our very own Chatham County DOGS OFF CHAINS (D.O.C.) at The Natural Pet.

DOC is a non-profit, total volunteer group of people that helps improve the lives of dogs living outdoors on chains in our community.  They also help to strengthen the bond between people and their pets.  The volunteers provide guidance to owners on the proper care of their dogs, vaccines, free spay or neuter programs, doghouses and free fences for chained dogs.
**ALL FUNDS RECEIVED ARE BY DONATION
**DOC HAS NO PAID EMPLOYEES AND IS OPERATED 100% BY VOLUNTEERS

Won't you stop in and donate to this wonderful organization!  There are also DOC T Shirts and Hats for purchase.  We will also have a Volunteer List set up if anyone is interested in volunteering your time.
Can't make it out to the store??  You can easily call and donate with a credit care over the phone or even snail mail a donation check.  What could be easier???

I can proudly say that I am a volunteer and I LOVE IT!!  Isn't a few Sunday hours once a month so little to ask, when the reward of seeing these dogs romping and playing in a secure, happy fenced area is so very HUGE!!!  You won't regret volunteering...I PROMISE!!!!  If you can't volunteer, think about donating.  The waiting list for fences is long, so the quicker the donations come in, the faster these dog's will get a life off of a chain!!!!

www.dogsoffchains.org

Tammy
The Natural Pet/Wags to Riches Pet Consignment
10536 Hwy 902
Bear Creek, NC
27207
919-837-0020