Fw: Chatlist post

Chatham Chatlist

Apr 20, 2013, 1:39:12 AM4/20/13
to Animal Lovers
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Cheryl Ganter <cga...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, April 19, 2013 2:29:37 PM
Subject: re: Chatlist post

This is just another example of why dogs shouldn't be chained up.
People are ignorant.
Thank you to the woman that rescued the puppies.

Cheryl

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:02:03 -0400
From: "Cherie Pappas Manderino" <bluech...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Free puppies

My friend is a home health nurse. She recently rescued 4 puppies from an abandoned house, next door to a patient she was visiting. The mother dog was tied and tangled up tight to a tree, dead. Puppies were starving and crying.. Tragic. But now you know the rest of the story. Puppies are fat and healthy, ready to be placed in loving homes for free. She has 3 left, 10 weeks old, mutts. She says they should be about medium size dogs, with a lot of merling in their coats. If you are interested you can contact her at She...@kaprikornminis.com . or me, at bluech...@embarqmail.com  .  She has pictures and other information.   She will do her best to screen new owners for the safety of the puppies.

Cherie Pappas Manderino