ah google, yes.

1 view

Starfire

May 12, 2006, 7:43:14 AM5/12/06
to chairk...@googlegroups.com
This is my first Low list in Google Groups post. Hello out there.

Maybe we could start a group Google calendar now with Low tour dates
and birthdays and such. Just an idea.

starfire.

def jetson

May 12, 2006, 8:03:06 AM5/12/06
to chairk...@googlegroups.com, chairk...@yahoogroups.com
here's something we can talk about..
can you tell us more about the
bone appetite video?
who is bone appetite?
what was the thingamajig they were playing at?
why was alan jumping around on stage?
hi!

--- Starfire <star...@gmail.com> wrote:

jeffrey s. edwards
207 bloodroot rd
front royal, va 22630-4348
(703)975-5122

Starfire

May 12, 2006, 8:11:41 AM5/12/06
to chairk...@googlegroups.com, chairk...@yahoogroups.com
Bone Appetit, www.sexiestband.com started off billing themselves as
the "Worlds Worst Band" and somewhere along the line got pretty good.
They played their final reunion show at this years Homegrown Music
festival, www.duluthhomegrown.com. Alan, a guy named Furbee Frank and
I all joined them onstage to sing/play along on their hit "Drive
Away." As you can tell it was quite an event.

s.

Jason Ernsberger

May 12, 2006, 6:28:10 PM5/12/06
to chairkickers
Yahoo groups is working fine for me.. why did we start this again?

jed

May 12, 2006, 7:01:18 PM5/12/06
to chairk...@googlegroups.com, chairk...@yahoogroups.com
Yahoo groups is working fine for me.. why did we start this again?

because some (most, i think) people didn't get a message i posted, and then i (at the least) did not get at least one message that someone else posted.

of course, it could in theory be that my gmail is controlled by evil overlords/the nsa.

also, there were complaints from other people about mistimed/slow/massively delayed postings, and general shenanigans.

the nature of the problem is so staggered as to make it hard to catch via this method though.  quite a conundrum.

xo
*j