Dictionary location...

Stephen Moretti

Feb 23, 2010, 5:53:05 PM2/23/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
I saw mention of this before, but typically can't find it now.

The dictionaries are maintained separately somewhere now, is that right?
If so, where can I find them?  I've had a thought for a little app...

Stephen
--
Stephen Moretti
Blog : http://nil.checksite.co.uk/

denstar

Feb 24, 2010, 2:12:46 AM2/24/10
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Stephen Moretti wrote:
> I saw mention of this before, but typically can't find it now.
>
> The dictionaries are maintained separately somewhere now, is that right?
> If so, where can I find them?  I've had a thought for a little app...

Right now, CFE is still using the ones in {plugin-dir}/dictionary, but
I have split off the relevant things into the cfml.dictionary project
on github.

It's basically just a regular java project, with a de-eclipsed
DictionaryManager deal, etc..

The swell thing, is that we were already using URLs for loading the
files, and the switch to loading them from a jar also uses URLs, so
I'm thinking updating/loading from WWW type URLs should be a snap
(this doesn't affect what you're asking one wit (whit?), I've just
been thinking of methods of making 'em more flexible).

The project is currently @ http://github.com/denuno/cfml.dictionary

Take a look at @ http://github.com/denuno/cfml.parsing, in the
cfml.parsing.cfmentat.tag.CFMLTags class for an example of it's
current use.

These projects are rough drafts-- if you've got input, be it code, or
comments on what you'd like to see in an API, we're right down the
hall, metaphorically. :)

:den

--
Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.
Jose Ortega y Gasset

Christian N. Abad

Feb 25, 2010, 7:48:23 PM2/25/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
Folks:

I have a related question on the topic of Dictionaries...

How do I view other Dictionaries, such as the "html" Dictionary, in Aptana /
CFE?

When I browse the file system {plugin-dir}/dictionary, I see that there are
numerous Dictionaries that aren't available in my Dictionary dropdown, like
"html.xml", "js.xml", etc. How do I get these Dictionaries to show in the
dropdown so I can use them?

Thanks!

Christian N. Abad - President

Accessible Computing, Inc.
1210 McLaughlin Drive
Charlotte, NC 28212
http://www.AccessibleComputing.com

704.900.1825 (Direct Line)
704.248.6682 (Fax)
li...@AccessibleComputing.com

:den

--
For more information on CFEclipse visit: cfeclipse.org
For support, FAQ and tips and tricks visit: trac.cfeclipse.org

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "CFEclipse Users" group.
To post send email to: cfeclip...@googlegroups.com