cfml editor matrix

Jim Priest

Nov 24, 2010, 5:44:15 PM11/24/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
I stirred the pot today (unintentionally) I see... :\

Everything I blogged was IMO and the reason I didn't post on the CFE blog...

Denny had a great idea which I agree with:

"We’ll probably end up throwing a more accurate matrix up somewhere
(that anyone can contribute to), which covers all the CFML editors–
just because it would be nice to have something besides marketing
stuff for CFML devs to use as a resource."

So - reply to this thread with a list of editors you know of that
support CFML in some fashion and we'll compile those into a list -
maybe on the wiki...

The ones I know of:

Notepad++ http://bigkidsdidit.co.uk/coldfusion-language-in-notepad
1stPage http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage2_features.shtml
Komodo http://www.we3geeks.org/komodo-cfml/
Gedit
http://robrohan.com/2009/04/28/cfml-in-gedit-the-ubuntu-text-editor/
vim http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1722
(not updated in awhile)
jEdit
http://community.jedit.org/cgi-bin/TWiki/view/Main/PluginsOverview
IntelliJ IDEA http://www.compoundtheory.com/?action=displayPost&ID=498
Espresso with a CFML Sugar http://code.google.com/p/espresso-cfml-sugar/
Panic's Coda http://www.panic.com/

jim

Peter Boughton

Nov 24, 2010, 5:52:28 PM11/24/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Woodward

Nov 24, 2010, 5:55:16 PM11/24/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com

Ultraedit has a CFML language definition file.
Http://ultraedit.com

> --
> For more information on CFEclipse visit: cfeclipse.org
> For support, FAQ and tips and tricks visit: trac.cfeclipse.org
>
> You are subscribed to the Google Groups "CFEclipse Users" group.
> To post send email to: cfeclip...@googlegroups.com

Judah McAuley

Nov 24, 2010, 6:30:31 PM11/24/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com
There is also the Windows version of TextMate, E, that supports
Textmate bundles.

I believe there is also an IntelliJ plugin for CFML.

Judah

Stan Winchester

Nov 24, 2010, 6:45:14 PM11/24/10
to cfeclip...@googlegroups.com