Next CESI Meet

Mags Amond

Mar 29, 2011, 9:01:49 AM3/29/11
to CESI-list
Hello CESI Listers

Here is advance notice of the next scheduled CESI Meet.
It will take place on Friday May 13th in Tipperary IT in Thurles.
Following the success of last year's partnership, this CESI Meet will form part of Tipp IT's seventh ICT in Education Conference - this year's theme is Storytelling in Education.

CESI Meets are a mix of social and professional conversations, based on the TeachMeet model. Those we have run to date seem to have been enjoyed by those who attend. Presentations are short and varied, conversations are good - there may even be refreshments to share. The common thread throughout is "what is good for ICT in Education?". If you have attended before, you know what I mean; if not, why not come to Thurles and see what it is all about?

Date - Friday, May 13th
Time - Evening (exact hours tbd)
Venue - Tipperary Institute.

Regards,