IMRTP Creation Error

sunlain

Dec 7, 2012, 2:56:15 AM12/7/12
to cerr-...@googlegroups.com
My CERR version is 2011_Sep. I use CERR successfully load a mat.bz file, but when I use IMRTP Creation, error occurs and the error message is as follows:

CERR>>  Loaded head_neck_ex1_20may03.mat.bz2. Ready.
??? Undefined function or variable 'DPMPresent'.
Error in ==> IMRTPGui at 57
if DPMPresent
Error in ==> sliceCallBack at 2297
            IMRTPGui('init');

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

I'm a novice and  don't know how to fix this. Ask for help! Thanks!

lale kardar

Dec 7, 2012, 9:57:12 AM12/7/12
to cerr-...@googlegroups.com
I used to  have this problem using IMRTP creation. The reason you are getting this error is that function DPMPresent is not in IMRTP folder.
You can either download the updated version of CERR from Github or copy the attached mfile in your IMRTP folder or comment lines 57-60 in IMRTGui mfile.

ap...@mskcc.org

Dec 7, 2012, 11:29:01 AM12/7/12
to cerr-...@googlegroups.com
My suggestion would be to use the version on gitHub. You can clone the repository and “pull” updates to stay current.

- Aditya

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:56 AM, sunlain <lain...@gmail.com> wrote:
My CERR version is 2011_Sep. I use CERR successfully load a mat.bz <http://mat.bz>  file, but when I use IMRTP Creation, error occurs and the error message is as follows:

CERR>>  Loaded head_neck_ex1_20may03.mat.bz2. Ready.
??? Undefined function or variable 'DPMPresent'.
Error in ==> IMRTPGui at 57
if DPMPresent
Error in ==> sliceCallBack at 2297
            IMRTPGui('init');

??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

I'm a novice and  don't know how to fix this. Ask for help! Thanks!

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.

sunlain

Dec 27, 2012, 7:47:53 AM12/27/12
to cerr-...@googlegroups.com, ap...@mskcc.org
thanks very much!

sunlain

Dec 27, 2012, 7:48:39 AM12/27/12
to cerr-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much! It works after I commented these lines
在 2012年12月7日星期五UTC+8下午10时57分12秒,Laleh写道: