Welcome

cedarfrost.com

Apr 2, 2007, 4:22:51 AM4/2/07
to Chinese Crested Dogs
Hi!
This group for chinese crested dogs and cedar frost crested (also our
new email list) is currently under construction and we will be adding
information regularly. Please go ahead and join and we will let you
know as info is added. If you would like to contact me directly thru
email, you can catch me at d...@cedarfrost.com ... also... please
visit www.cedarfrost.com then send me a comment that I can post on
group comments. Thank you. I am always adding info so if you have
any information that you think would be helpful to our members, please
feel free to send it. Thanks.
Deb
www.cedarfrost.com

cedarfrost.com