Please go through following requirement; If you are interested, Please drop
me your updated resume ASAP.
Position: *PeopleSoft HCM Absence Management Functional SME*
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: $/hr + Expenses
Customer currently has PS v8.8 using HR/Payroll deployed in the US, with PS
9.0 using HR/Payroll/Ben Admin and Absence Management deployed in Canada.
They are aligning US and Canada employees in PeopleSoft v9.0 and would like
to use Absence Management for the US population. They’d like someone to
assist them in reviewing the AM configuration for Canada, identifying
opportunities for improvement, streamlining, etc. The consultant must be
able to help the customer set best practices and resolve/correct issues
with the Canada AM implementation as well as provide guidance on
incorporating the US population.
· 7+ years of *PeopleSoft HCM as a Functional Consultant*
· *3+ years of Absence Management Consultant experience.*
· *Must have 2+ Full life cycle implementations*
· Must have experience in *HR, Payroll and Ben Admin (8.8 and 9.0)*
· Ability to explain critical integration intra- and inter
touch-points of the respective application and module.
· Ability to capture business requirements and end to end business
processes with clients.
· Experience with conducting fit/gap analysis, design,
configuration and testing of the Absence Management module.
*Thanks & Best regards*
RANI| Recruiter|Oberon IT
1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:263, Irving, TX 75038
*Email *- r...@oberonit.com
*Gmail* - rani.obero...@gmail.com : *yahoo*- rani.obero...@yahoo.com
Landline:972-330-4342; EXT.NO 308 Fax:1-800-218-2820