AR 2.1.2 was just released

Markus Zywitza

Jan 30, 2010, 11:21:41 PM1/30/10
to castle-project-users, castle-project-devel
Changes to 2.1:

Castle Validator updated to 1.1.1
Using "official" NHibernate.dll
bug fix (AR-ISSUE-280)

Michael Maddox

Feb 8, 2010, 6:10:47 AM2/8/10
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Markus,

I'm looking for Castle ActiveRecord 2.1.2. This URL:

http://www.castleproject.org/castle/download.html

has 2.1.1.

Where would I get the binary release of 2.1.2?

Thanks.

-Michael

Jonathon Rossi

Feb 8, 2010, 6:16:57 AM2/8/10
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Just jump to the projects page, the download page can sometimes get out of date:

http://www.castleproject.org/castle/projects.html
--
Jono

Krzysztof Koźmic

Feb 8, 2010, 12:07:28 PM2/8/10
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Can we get rid of the Download page and just make the download links on Projects website more visible? Like explicit Download link or something?

Jonathon Rossi

Feb 8, 2010, 4:23:48 PM2/8/10
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to do that but I remember someone had a reason not too, don't recall what though.

I think we can drop the direct links to the RC3 like releases from the web site because we don't support them, however still leave them on sf.net. Then just move the last 2 sections on the download page to the projects page.

2010/2/9 Krzysztof Koźmic <krzyszto...@gmail.com>

--
Jono

Jonathon Rossi

Feb 8, 2010, 4:24:43 PM2/8/10
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
We will probably need to leave the download page empty with a browser redirect so we don't break search engines.
--
Jono

Krzysztof Koźmic

Feb 8, 2010, 4:42:13 PM2/8/10