Cassandra4o Still active?

lewismc

Feb 26, 2012, 12:32:16 PM2/26/12
to Cassandra4o
Hi Cassandra4o Dev's

is this codebase still alive? I am a developer on Apache Gora [0] we
have been working on, and actively maintain a gora-cassandra module
which handles object mapping to and from (amongst other stores) Apache
Cassandra.

I am wondering if there is a possibility to identify area of
commonality between the two projects and whether or not there is scope
to improve on these areas?

Please feel free to contact me personally on lwi...@apache.org or on
our dev lists at d...@gora.apache.org

All the best and thank you in advance for any feedback.

Lewis

[0] http://gora.apache.org

Wille Faler

Feb 26, 2012, 3:32:07 PM2/26/12
to cassa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think the code-base is pretty stale, I haven't touched it in about two years I think, as I haven't used Cassandra in that time.
But do feel free to mine it for whatever it is worth, if you find anything useful in there.