January meeting - be sure to read...

Tyler Ward

Jan 5, 2022, 2:26:00 PM1/5/22
to cascadiabrewers
Hey gang, sorry for the late email, been a heckuva week. Our January meeting is this week, theme is Fermentation/Yeast.

Something a bit different for this meeting though, we're going to have some Valuable Prizes™ to raffle off. We'll have 3 or 4 items to give away (fancy bottles of beer, gift certificates, etc), and each person in attendance will get a raffle ticket.

Just like last month we are of course asking that only folks who are fully vaccinated against covid-19 attend as before, and asking you to provide proof of vaccination (vaccine card, photo of card, WAVerify, etc). If you're comfortable, you can email me ahead of time (don't just reply to this message, that also goes back to the group), or if not just have it on hand when arriving at the meeting. If you provided this verification last month, you're set. Thanks for helping make sure that we all are staying as safe as we can!

Meeting kicks off at 6:30pm in the back room at Bader, please use the entrance from the side parking lot

- Tyler Ward -