Carrick High Sports Hall of Fame

CARRI...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2008, 3:51:11 PM3/21/08
to carr...@googlegroups.com
The search for 2008 nominees for the Carrick High Alumni Sports Hall of Fame has begun.
We’re asking you to nominate the very best Carrick High athletes who you think should be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.
Over 100 individuals, 30 championship teams and 20 championship coaches have been inducted into the Hall of Fame annually since 1994.
In nominating your candidate you should have observed him/her participate in a sport or sports at Carrick High.
A good rule of thumb on who is our best would be one of more of these qualifications:
1 He or she should have been named to a city All Star team as reported in the local newspapers.
2. He or she should have been named captain or co-captain of hie/her team.
3. He or she should have established school sports records.
4. He or she should have been outstanding in sports after high school.
Please submit your nominee’s name, current address and phone and e-mail address
The nominee will be contacted by a Hall of Fame Committee asking for verification of his/her participation in Carrick High sports (i.e.: newspaper clippings, pictures etc.)
You may nominate more than one nominee.
The deadline for nominations is May 15, 2008.
Your nomination should be sent to carri...@aol.com or CHS Alumni Assn., 1057 Waldwick Dr., Pgh PA 13237.