temporarily removed from the market

Garnet Ulrich

Nov 10, 2010, 11:01:47 AM11/10/10
to cAndy Apple Users Group
I've temporarily removed the app from the market until I can resolve
the poor experience that some phones' users will experience with
respect to the soft keyboard. Specifically, I learned this week that
long press menu does not always bring up the soft keyboard. The soft
keyboard was not perfect but was workable in the past. But an
inability to bring up the soft keyboard seriously limits the app
usability.

I'll put the latest apk on www.zerohoh.com tonight so people can still
download it if they wish but the average market user isn't going to
take time to consider the soft keyboard issues before downloading and
getting frustrated.

Thank you to the folks that have brought up this issue with me.

Garnet