H-S Precision Uses Fed Murderer For Marketing

R. LaCasse

Nov 28, 2008, 11:31:53 AM11/28/08

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:52:10 -0700

Grass Roots North Carolina, P.O. Box 10684, Raleigh, NC 27605

919-664-8565, www.grnc.org, GRNC Alert Hotline: (919) 562-4137

GRNC Alert 11-27-08:

H-S Precision Uses Fed Murderer For Marketing

The following has been sent to us by sister organizations with the
request that we share it with you:

Custom gun shop H-S Precision uses Vicki Weaver's murderer to sell
guns to the FBI

South Dakota custom gun shop H-S Precision is using Lon Horiuchi as
FBI Program Manager to sell their tactical rifles to the FBI and other
federal agencies.

You can see Horiuchi used in an H-S Precision ad campaign by clicking
here: http://www.nationalgunrights.org/images/hs_precision.jpg .

Horiuchi was the FBI Hostage Rescue Team's sniper at Ruby Ridge,
where he murdered Randy Weaver's wife Vicki as she held their young
son. An Idaho District Attorney filed manslaughter charges against
Horiuchi for his involvement in the botched raid on the Weaver
household.

Horouchi was also involved in the disastrous raid on the Branch
Dividian compound in Waco, TX. Three of the twelve 7.62x51mm sniper
rounds fired at the Branch Dividian building were found at Horiuchi's
position, though the Justice department has attempted to hide his
involvement in the shooting.

A firearms manufacturer using a murderer like Horiuchi is rather like
Adolph Eichmann endorsing a pesticide company.

Are you outraged by this?

I know I am, but there is something you can do. Join the boycott of
H-S Precision by telling them you won't buy gun from a company that
hires a murderer.

Tell them to dump Horiuchi or gun owners will dump them.

You can contact H-S Precision by phone, fax, e-mail or snail-mail at:

H-S PRECISION, INC.

1301 TURBINE DRIVE,

RAPID CITY, SD 57703

(605) 341-3006 TEL

(605) 342-8964 FAX

Email: in...@hsprecision.com

You can read more about the FBI's cover-up of Vicki Weaver's murder
by Lon Horiuchi,

http://www.fff.org/freedom/1101g.asp

----------------------

You may find your NC representative by going here:

http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm

You may write your federal congressman by going here:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

-------------------

Support these PRO RKBA merchants who, as GRNC sponsors, are
supporting your Second Amendment rights:

Hyatt Coin & Gun Shop, 3332 Wilkinson Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28208,
704-663-5656, www.hyattguns.com

Duncan Gun & Pawn, 414 Second St., North Wilkesboro, NC 28659,
336-667-6303, www.duncangun.com

Shooter's Express, 2 Caldwell Dr., Belmont, NC 28012, 800-358-GUNS,
www.shootersexpress.com

The Aisle Pawn Shop, 216 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115,
704-663-5656

Gunner's Alley, LLC, 203 N. Harrison Ave., Ste. 130, Cary, NC 27513,
www.gunnersalley.com, 919-388-1991, contact: Ed Guerriero,
e...@gunnersalley.com

C & E Gun Shows, 4225 Fortress Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060; Phone
540-953-0016 or 888-715-0606; http://www.cegunshows.com/
--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research

Message has been deleted

mred

Dec 2, 2008, 9:05:42 AM12/2/08
On Nov 28, 2:06 pm, Pissing Off The Reichtards
<pissing_off_the_reichta...@therealtruth.info> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:31:53 -0800, R. LaCasse <n...@propaganda.info> wrote:
>
> >Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:52:10 -0700
>
> >Grass Roots North Carolina, P.O. Box 10684, Raleigh, NC 27605
>
> >919-664-8565,www.grnc.org, GRNC Alert Hotline: (919) 562-4137

> >GRNC Alert 11-27-08:
>
> >H-S Precision Uses F
> >snip heavy gun-nuttery...
>
> That was one hell of a shot though.  Waxed the wife and not a wet spot on baby.
> Of course he bagged her with the shot.  Why would any US manufacturer hire a
> sniper that misses?
>
> That is what happens when people make stupid choices like hey I guess I will
> hang around my criminal husband while a bunch of law enforecement officers with
> real guns are camped out outside.
>
> Get a life nutters.

uMM CRIMINAL HUSBAND ?? HE WAS only A CRIMINAL BECAUSE THE fbi
COERCED HIM INTO COMMITTING A GUN CRIME . after many refuslas they put
his back to a wall.

Come the revolution if I were you I`d watch my back as the FBI can get
anybody they want on trumped up charges.

Chasseur

Dec 2, 2008, 2:29:21 PM12/2/08

"mred" <mr...@295.ca> a écrit dans le message de

On Nov 28, 2:06 pm, Pissing Off The Reichtards
<pissing_off_the_reichta...@therealtruth.info> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:31:53 -0800, R. LaCasse <n...@propaganda.info>
wrote:

> >Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:52:10 -0700
>
> >Grass Roots North Carolina, P.O. Box 10684, Raleigh, NC 27605
>
> >919-664-8565,www.grnc.org, GRNC Alert Hotline: (919) 562-4137
>
> >GRNC Alert 11-27-08:
>
> >H-S Precision Uses F
> >snip heavy gun-nuttery...
>
> That was one hell of a shot though. Waxed the wife and not a wet spot on
baby.
> Of course he bagged her with the shot. Why would any US manufacturer hire
> sniper that misses?
>
> That is what happens when people make stupid choices like hey I guess I
will
> hang around my criminal husband while a bunch of law enforecement officers
with
> real guns are camped out outside.
>
> Get a life nutters.

I have seen about almost everything in my life and times but are really
something else. Evidently you do not understand what murder is. The US are
now essentially a police state and I would be very surprised if president
elect Obama manages to change that and we in Canada are hardly in a better
shape. What people like you do not grasp is that when you approve of acts
such as what happened at Ruby Ridge you participate in the construction of
jurisprudence and public approval of unacceptable behaviour by cops who are
largely out of control anyway. It is people like you who make it so that
they eventually think they can get away with anything and for example
fabricate false evidence like in the case of Meir Arar and have an innocent
man deported and tortured in a rogue third world terrorist state such as
Syria. You evidently don't grasp the simple fact that your appoval
encourages crimes against the citizenry to the point that one day such a
trend will be impossible to reverse and no citizen is going to be safe. I
find it impossible to believe that your line of reasoning can come from an
intelligent person so therefore there is only one possible explanation, you
must be a cop covering other cop asses. One day you may very well end up
understanding that being a cop won't offer protection from state abuses.
You are not convinced....well then I suggest you learn to read and after
start studying the history of nazi Germany or Argentina or Greece under the
colonels and there many more. If you need references I will be glad to
provide an extensive list.

Chasseur
Canada

R. LaCasse

Dec 3, 2008, 12:57:09 AM12/3/08
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:06:37 -0800, Pissing Off The Reichtards
<pissing_off_t...@therealtruth.info> wrote:

|>On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:31:53 -0800, R. LaCasse <n...@propaganda.info> wrote:
|>

|>>Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:52:10 -0700
|>>
|>>Grass Roots North Carolina, P.O. Box 10684, Raleigh, NC 27605
|>>
|>>919-664-8565, www.grnc.org, GRNC Alert Hotline: (919) 562-4137
|>>
|>>GRNC Alert 11-27-08:
|>>

|>>H-S Precision Uses F
|>
|>>snip heavy gun-nuttery...
|>
|>That was one hell of a shot though. Waxed the wife and not a wet spot on baby.
|>Of course he bagged her with the shot. Why would any US manufacturer hire a
|>sniper that misses?

Some shot ...a typical benchrest position with 30,000 of sniper
rifling tools...

|>That is what happens when people make stupid choices like hey I guess I will
|>hang around my criminal husband while a bunch of law enforecement officers with
|>real guns are camped out outside.

Yeah, ALL 300 Cops to 1 with 250 thousand of surveillance equipment
right out of your pocket....hahahaha

|>Get a life nutters.

Your a barbarian, big talk ALL Fe...........you like/advocate
slaughtering innocent UNARMED people at a 300-->1 standoffs, how GUTLESS of
U,......... YOUR NEXT........

Have a nice day Fe KoOk

RL

Dec 3, 2008, 1:35:25 AM12/3/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:29:21 -0500, "Chasseur" <ycas...@zid.com> wrote:

|>"mred" <mr...@295.ca> a écrit dans le message de
|>On Nov 28, 2:06 pm, Pissing Off The Reichtards
|><pissing_off_the_reichta...@therealtruth.info> wrote:

|>> That was one hell of a shot though. Waxed the wife and not a wet spot on
|>baby.
|>> Of course he bagged her with the shot. Why would any US manufacturer hire
|>> sniper that misses?
|>>
|>> That is what happens when people make stupid choices like hey I guess I
|>will
|>> hang around my criminal husband while a bunch of law enforecement officers
|>with
|>> real guns are camped out outside.
|>>
|>> Get a life nutters.

Real smart fart heh....

|>I have seen about almost everything in my life and times but are really
|>something else. Evidently you do not understand what murder is. The US are
|>now essentially a police state and I would be very surprised if president
|>elect Obama manages to change that and we in Canada are hardly in a better
|>shape. What people like you do not grasp is that when you approve of acts
|>such as what happened at Ruby Ridge you participate in the construction of
|>jurisprudence and public approval of unacceptable behaviour by cops who are
|>largely out of control anyway. It is people like you who make it so that
|>they eventually think they can get away with anything and for example
|>fabricate false evidence like in the case of Meir Arar and have an innocent
|>man deported and tortured in a rogue third world terrorist state such as
|>Syria. You evidently don't grasp the simple fact that your appoval
|>encourages crimes against the citizenry to the point that one day such a
|>trend will be impossible to reverse and no citizen is going to be safe. I
|>find it impossible to believe that your line of reasoning can come from an
|>intelligent person so therefore there is only one possible explanation, you
|>must be a cop covering other cop asses. One day you may very well end up
|>understanding that being a cop won't offer protection from state abuses.
|>You are not convinced....well then I suggest you learn to read and after
|>start studying the history of nazi Germany or Argentina or Greece under the
|>colonels and there many more. If you need references I will be glad to
|>provide an extensive list.
|>
|>Chasseur
|>Canada

No kidding...... I give this (****) 4 stars....for an intelligent
reply to 100 star loony.....good stuff..

|>uMM CRIMINAL HUSBAND ?? HE WAS only A CRIMINAL BECAUSE THE fbi
|>COERCED HIM INTO COMMITTING A GUN CRIME . after many refuslas they put
|>his back to a wall.
|>
|>Come the revolution if I were you I`d watch my back as the FBI can get
|>anybody they want on trumped up charges.

The whole $3.2 million Randy Weaver got was for his losses of Son
and Wife, to the bloodthirsty jackboot proletariat capos wasn't really
worth his ordeal......but the term White Supremacist in the USA is not too
popular.......

Can you believe the skinhead mentality of some of these kids...*Of
course he bagged her with the shot* as if these guys ever had a Mother or
something for all the JAR head they can ever be....

81(13)3

--

(http://*remove*boblacasse.150m.com/badcop.html)